Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

But doesn't the headline just reinforce the last few posts ? I havent had time to read the article but the man mentioned is correct, policing alone has never worked outside of totalitarian regimes.
Sociologists and criminologists are not required - these types are genetically programmed to be permanently bitter, frustrated, non-achieving, and needy. Robust policing, extremely long prison sentences (with no possibility of remission or parole) in Supermax establishments is sufficient - it's simply not politically palatable to implement (yet).

Sociologists and criminologists are not required - these types are genetically programmed to be permanently bitter, frustrated, non-achieving, and needy. Robust policing, extremely long prison sentences, with no possibility of remission or parole, in Supermax establishments is sufficient.
Your recommendations should only be one set of many solutions. A punishment for sure if other efforts are not taking hold. Remember that prevention is better than cure. I think he stopped short and should have called for some joint effort from the most senior/influential individuals in the guilty communities

Thats why I was asking Barcelona about the lack of media coverage given to communities sorting their shit out.

YI think he stopped short and should have called for some joint effort from the most senior/influential individuals in the guilty communities
He can't. That would involve the adoption of personal responsibility and accountability - something almost entirely lacking in these communities.

I am truly amazed that between established TV, radio and print outlets that this is not headline stuff. Can they not tap into the Prevent program for support and resources ?
I wrote some stuff out but lost it.

Prevent is for CT.

The natural platform for ex-Muslims & reformists would be universities, local government & national press. But these are non-permissive environments because there is an idea that giving these reformists a voice will embolden the XRW. So the only people who get a voice are Islamists & other grievance mongers. Unfortunately, there are enough XRW clowns like RGJ to play the part of an XRW threat so their rhetoric helps to close doors to the voices we need to hear.

I wrote some stuff out but lost it.

Prevent is for CT.

The natural platform for ex-Muslims & reformists would be universities, local government & national press. But these are non-permissive environments because there is an idea that giving these reformists a voice will embolden the XRW. So the only people who get a voice are Islamists & other grievance mongers. Unfortunately, there are enough XRW clowns like RGJ to play the part of an XRW threat so their rhetoric helps to close doors to the voices we need to hear.
I know that Prevent is CT but from my limited knowledge on the subject, whether its raping or killing , both outcomes seem to tap in to the same hatred for those outside of their own

As for universities, I would hold a different view and see the main obstacle to reasoned debate as the XLW / Antifa / BLM and any other alphabet group that are mentally deficient.

Well (sit down as I say this) for a senior police officer, he may be right.

By the time Policing becomes involves; all societal impediment to commission of offences have failed.
Social impediment? The knowledge and realisation that criminal activity is bad, and that hard work and endeavour is good. Shouldn't be too difficult for the parents and schools to pass on.

there is an idea that giving these reformists a voice will embolden the XRW.
Say's who? And whilst we're on the subject of the 'XRW' how many murders,, attempted murders, wounding, bombings etc have they carried out in the UK over the last 20 years? Or is it just the odd nasty word and some sparsely-attended demonstrations?

As for universities, I would hold a different view and see the main obstacle to reasoned debate as the XLW / Antifa / BLM and any other alphabet group that are mentally deficient.
Yes, this was the point I was making. There is a prevailing idea, from the left, that tackling Islamism is not a priority. I think a lot of them don't even recognise it as a threat.

As for the grooming gangs, the only difference between them & the non-Muslim grooming gangs was the conspiracy to not prosecute or report on the Pakistani Mirpuri gangs. That wasn't the fault of the different Muslim communities that have had nothing to do with either the abuse or the conspiracy to cover up.

RGJ could be forgiven for sounding like he knows very little about these cases in England, coming from another country himself.

Say's who? And whilst we're on the subject of the 'XRW' how many murders,, attempted murders, wounding, bombings etc have they carried out in the UK over the last 20 years? Or is it just the odd nasty word and some sparsely-attended demonstrations?
Says the left wing, which we're talking about.

Don't underestimate the XRW though. They've killed a Brit politician, attacked civilians & will probably do more also.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
From the chap who can list 'Button Bashing' under 'Muscle Memory'?

Priceless.
A little bit of reciprocation every now and again really does annoy them.
Effortless amusement.
Priceless.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Says the left wing, which we're talking about.

Don't underestimate the XRW though. They've killed a Brit politician, attacked civilians & will probably do more also.
Tin foil hat time or what? A single bloke with MH issues who supported a XRW view does not mean that the whole of the XRW were involved. It was lone wolf territory, you know the kind that Muslim perpetrators of acts of violence have previous for because "they don't belong to a cell/organisation" along with the "MH" excuse.

Social impediment? The knowledge and realisation that criminal activity is bad, and that hard work and endeavour is good. Shouldn't be too difficult for the parents and schools to pass on.
Apparently it is? Depends on the topic and audience.

I have taken the language from the model used in Child Sex Abuse, about how offenders overcome internal and external barriers to offending.

Often referred to as The Finkelhor Model.

Very relevant to radicalisation and normalisation of violent extemism.

Probably just me having spent too long hanging around odd people, but it doesn't seem as easy as it may appear at first sight to me.

As for the grooming gangs, the only difference between them & the non-Muslim grooming gangs was the conspiracy to not prosecute or report on the Pakistani Mirpuri gangs.
I would disagree with that. This was such a different thing that the people investigating the crimes had to come up with new terminology to describe it, ie Type 1 and Type 2 grooming gangs.

That wasn't the fault of the different Muslim communities that have had nothing to do with either the abuse or the conspiracy to cover up.
I would partially disagree with that too. It was the actions of certain community leaders in screaming 'racism' every time the police and social services had contact with them that helped create the atmosphere where people were scared to acknowledge what was happening.

Tin foil hat time or what? A single bloke with MH issues who supported a XRW view does not mean that the whole of the XRW were involved. It was lone wolf territory, you know the kind that Muslim perpetrators of acts of violence have previous for because "they don't belong to a cell/organisation"!
The XRW were up for Leaderless Resistance before decentralised jihad was a twinkle in someone's jihadist eye!

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Even the Guardian accept the fact:

No; the article says "could", not "will".
They have not accepted it as fact.

Given that the majority of incidents in these pages on ARRSE titled "terror-attacks-in-europe-in-20xx" are predominantly filled with incidents committed in the name of Islam
Predominantly filled by you, SmithSid, and Tavor...

I cant recall your other pseudonyms off the top of my head.

The XRW were up for Leaderless Resistance before decentralised jihad was a twinkle in someone's jihadist eye!

It's a huge assumption that the concept of leaderless resistance could be mirrored on this side of the pond.

Latest Threads