Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

anglo

LE
He's not talking about the extremist Muslim birth rate. He's talking about the birth rate of Muslims. As he always does. It's a very established pattern. He hates Muslims, Islam and spends everyday promoting the narrative of threat from Islam, Muslim and the need for 'self-defence' against the threat that he has defined.

And people don't need to worry about RGJ getting banned from the site; he's been repeating the same content for ages. It's an accepted part of the site. Calling him a bigot doesn't shut him down but that doesn't mean that his bigotry & misinformation shouldn't be highlighted for what it is.

If he was a Muslim speaking in a similar way about non-Muslims then none of us would be defending him or having qualms about grassing him up.
If you don't agree with his POV, then prove him wrong, you are just calling him names
and misquoting him,

Prove that or be judged a liar.
Do keep up, the full quote has been reposted a few posts back. So it turns out that when RGJ described the entire future of our descendants and the country being under existential threat from Muslims and that it was time for a 'new crusade' he was just talking about handing out a few leaflets and running a few adverts or something.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Post 3963 on the Schoolgirls to Syria thread.

The context is the UK being destroyed by Muslim birth rates and the solution being 'another crusade'. As in murdering men, women, children & expelling the rest.

I know he's dined out on his military service & advertises his regimental links to gain credibility but his output here is so far removed from the values & standards of the Army.
They WILL represent sufficient numbers to push an Islamic Agenda - we are already too late to stop that here.

Islamic birth rates in the UK are almost double those of non-Muslims - it is a fact that unless we (and I include Muslims in that) stop Islam in it's current form in it's tracks - then the UK WILL be Islamic, and the country as we know it WILL be ruined.

This is the problem we face, made worse by arrogant and ignorant Leftys like BravoBravo who put Islam on a pedestal and see no wrong in it, and stupidly pull the Race-Card against anyone who dares to criticise or challenge the Religion.

Our grand-children and their children face an ever increasingly Islamic future in the UK and the rest of Europe, but I guess some people are OK with that.

Time for another Crusade I say.
Given the Muslims that so terrify him are in the UK, the "Crusade" he desires is obviously ethnic cleansing.

This will of course annoy the apologists.

I do seem to be annoying him.

Ha ha.

Do keep up, the full quote has been reposted a few posts back. So it turns out that when RGJ described the entire future of our descendants and the country being under existential threat from Muslims and that it was time for a 'new crusade' he was just talking about handing out a few leaflets and running a few adverts or something.
I do keep up.
Seeing you proved to be a liar has been very good for my well being.

anglo

LE
Given the Muslims that so terrify him are in the UK, the "Crusade" he desires is obviously ethnic cleansing.

This will of course annoy the apologists.

I do seem to be annoying him.

Ha ha.
You can't change the meaning of the written word, no where does it mention " ethnic cleansing "
it's not obviously at all, only in your mind

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
You can't change the meaning of the written word, no where does it mention " ethnic cleansing "
it's not obviously at all, only in your mind
If you can't see it, little point in debating it.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Javagusset seems to be whacking the Mong Buttons a good deal today.

Try making a point, instead of going all Old Colon.

If you don't agree with his POV, then prove him wrong, you are just calling him names
and misquoting him,
I call RGJ bigot because that is what he is. I've tried reasoning with him, a number of times, but he's quite proud of his inability to understand reason & revels in the platform he has here to promote his extreme views.

His views are self-evidently wrong and as I've said he's resistant to reason so what's the point with engaging directly? I think he has me on ignore anyway. In many ways his conduct is almost identical to that of genuine Islamic extremists and should be called out for what it is: bigotry.

He's quite open about his former role doing special duties in northern ireland and he's quite open about how he sees the threat from Muslims in the UK as being worthy of another "crusade".

He's quite open about his former role doing special duties in northern ireland and he's quite open about how he sees the threat from Muslims in the UK as being worthy of another "crusade".
Oh, Oh! Can I join? I mean the last ones worked out so well, didn't they?

I love the historically illiterate mongs calling for a new crusade and Templars and "In Hoc Signo Vinces".

Look up what happened to Jacques de Molay and his happy band.

I love the historically illiterate mongs calling for a new crusade and Templars and "In Hoc Signo Vinces".

RGJ always gets a bit coy when you ask him how a solution for the problems he imagines should be implemented. It's almost like he knows how far he can go in encouraging others to commit acts of violence.

RGJ always gets a bit coy when you ask him how a solution for the problems he imagines should be implemented. It's almost like he knows how far he can go in encouraging others to commit acts of violence.
They all slip up, sooner or later.

I don't think he meant that kind of crusade.

But things need to change, because the numbers don't add up.

We have people being attacked in the name of religion, and yes many of the attackers do have Mental Health issues, but why is it that they almost exclusively attack in the name of Islam and no other religion?

Of all the mentally ill people in our society and all the religions to attack in the name of - why is a minority Religion such as Islam producing the vast majority of those attackers who attack in the name of any religion regardless of their state of mental health?

Mental Health issues do not exonerate Islam in these attacks.

If we don't see political, social, or religious change (i.e. a crusade) then things will only get worse as the number of Muslims living in our society increases rapidly due to their much higher birth-rates.

Even the Guardian accept the fact:

Given that the majority of incidents in these pages on ARRSE titled "terror-attacks-in-europe-in-20xx" are predominantly filled with incidents committed in the name of Islam, it is clear that we cannot continue on this current path, or our children and their children face a very violent future as non-Muslims in their own country, as the mostly children involved in the Manchester Concert Bombing learned the hard way.

If we don't see political, social, or religious change (i.e. a crusade) then things will only get worse as the number of Muslims living in our society increases rapidly due to their much higher birth-rates.
Trying to style it out. Nice!

I think this is the point in the debate where someone mentions that there is much change within the different Muslim communities, there is reform within Islam and that the CT policy is working quite well.

He doesn't want to hear it though. Just like the good extremist that he is.

Trying to style it out. Nice!

I think this is the point in the debate where someone mentions that there is much change within the different Muslim communities, there is reform within Islam and that the CT policy is working quite well.

He doesn't want to hear it though. Just like the good extremist that he is.
In the interests of balance, I remember discussing this with your before and you gave the same reply I remember asking you about the changes you referenced. As part of your answer you replied that is was not widely publicised. Its a shame that the community is blind to a huge PR opportunity. IMHO it would do itself an incalculable favour by making its gains against backward practices through good publicity

In the interests of balance, I remember discussing this with your before and you gave the same reply I remember asking you about the changes you referenced. As part of your answer you replied that is was not widely publicised. Its a shame that the community is blind to a huge PR opportunity. IMHO it would do itself an incalculable favour by making its gains against backward practices through good publicity
It's hard to achieve that when you don't have access to the mainstream media, your opponents are more media savvy and there is also an energetic narrative being promoted by XRW that there is a clash of civilisations which incidentally is identical, almost, to the narrative promoted by Islamists.

Listen to that podcast that I linked to. It describes the current situation better than I can.

It's hard to achieve that when you don't have access to the mainstream media, your opponents are more media savvy and there is also an energetic narrative being promoted by XRW that there is a clash of civilisations which incidentally is identical, almost, to the narrative promoted by Islamists.

Listen to that podcast that I linked to. It describes the current situation better than I can.
I am truly amazed that between established TV, radio and print outlets that this is not headline stuff. Can they not tap into the Prevent program for support and resources ?

Latest Threads