Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

anglo

LE
There is some absolute garbage being spouted out on this thread and unsurprisingly a lot of is coming from our resident bigot, RGJ, who was recently calling for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims from the UK.

Anyway, I've come across a podcast that you might all find useful which explains the issues of Islamism in the UK from the perspective of an ex-Muslim who campaigns for reform in Islam and against Islamism:

If you haven't heard of her before, Maryam Namazi is well worth listening to. She speaks a lot of sense and it'll be a good antidote for the hatred & bigotry that RGJ is promoting.
"RGJ, who was recently calling for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims from the UK."

Can you give me a link to where RGJ said that, no bullsh*t just the link

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
"RGJ, who was recently calling for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims from the UK."

He mentioned the word "Crusade", which obviously means donning a white mantle with a red cross on it and waving a BFO sword, smiting infidels wherever they are seen.:rolleyes:

anglo

LE
He mentioned the word "Crusade", which obviously means donning a white mantle with a red cross on it and waving a BFO sword, smiting infidels wherever they are seen.:rolleyes:
Or this one
Crusade, a vigorous campaign for political, social, or religious change.

Post 3963 on the Schoolgirls to Syria thread.

The context is the UK being destroyed by Muslim birth rates and the solution being 'another crusade'. As in murdering men, women, children & expelling the rest.

I know he's dined out on his military service & advertises his regimental links to gain credibility but his output here is so far removed from the values & standards of the Army.

Or this one
Crusade, a vigorous campaign for political, social, or religious change.
This is exactly what I meant -

1565777968469.png

Why would the likes of BravoBravo and BarcelonaAnalPark be so against a campaign for change?

Maybe they like really Islam and how it will engulf and change the UK, I do not.

Just to put their little minds at ease though - I have no intentions of re-launching a series of medieval military expeditions made by Europeans to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries :rolleyes:

The context is the UK being destroyed by Muslim birth rates and the solution being 'another crusade'. As in murdering men, women, children & expelling the rest.

I know he's dined out on his military service & advertises his regimental links to gain credibility but his output here is so far removed from the values & standards of the Army.
What he actually said

They WILL represent sufficient numbers to push an Islamic Agenda - we are already too late to stop that here.

Islamic birth rates in the UK are almost double those of non-Muslims - it is a fact that unless we (and I include Muslims in that) stop Islam in it's current form in it's tracks - then the UK WILL be Islamic, and the country as we know it WILL be ruined.

This is the problem we face, made worse by arrogant and ignorant Leftys like BravoBravo who put Islam on a pedestal and see no wrong in it, and stupidly pull the Race-Card against anyone who dares to criticise or challenge the Religion.

Our grand-children and their children face an ever increasingly Islamic future in the UK and the rest of Europe, but I guess some people are OK with that.

Time for another Crusade I say.

anglo

LE

"The context is the UK being destroyed by Muslim birth rates and the solution being 'another crusade'. As in murdering men, women, children & expelling the rest."

His post doesn't say anything about " murdering men, women, children and expelling the rest"
you added that, his post said
They WILL represent sufficient numbers to push an Islamic Agenda - we are already too late to stop that here.
Islamic birth rates in the UK are almost double those of non-Muslims - it is a fact that unless we (and I include Muslims in that) stop Islam in it's current form in it's tracks - then the UK WILL be Islamic, and the country as we know it WILL be ruined.
This is the problem we face, made worse by arrogant and ignorant Leftys like BravoBravo who put Islam on a pedestal and see no wrong in it, and stupidly pull the Race-Card against anyone who dares to criticise or challenge the Religion.
Our grand-children and their children face an ever increasingly Islamic future in the UK and the rest of Europe, but I guess some people are OK with that.
Time for another Crusade I say.

Yes that's right. "Our children, country & existence are under existential threat from Islam & the birth rate amongst Muslims. What we need is a 'vigorous campaign for political, social or religious change' against Muslims in the UK."

The guy is a bigot and is calling for a campaign to murder and expel Muslims from the UK.

So no mention of Ethnic cleansing or murdering muslim civilians (whatever one of those is)?
He put the word crusade in his last sentence. As unlikely as a set of battles lasting centuries fighting to reclaim Israel from Muslim control is, he typed the C word.
For shame.

Yes that's right. "Our children, country & existence are under existential threat from Islam & the birth rate amongst Muslims. What we need is a 'vigorous campaign for political, social or religious change' against Muslims in the UK."

The guy is a bigot and is calling for a campaign to murder and expel Muslims from the UK.
Read it again, he implied the extremist version of Islam.

Paraphrasing is a cop out.

anglo

LE

"calling for a campaign to murder and expel Muslims from the UK."

He has not said that, you are trying to get him banned from the site because of his
POV or shut him down by calling him a bigot.

"calling for a campaign to murder and expel Muslims from the UK."

He has not said that, you are trying to get him banned from the site because of his
POV or shut him down by calling him a bigot.
Why are they so upset by someone saying it's time for a campaign for political, social, or religious change???

They must be very easily upset.

He's not talking about the extremist Muslim birth rate. He's talking about the birth rate of Muslims. As he always does. It's a very established pattern. He hates Muslims, Islam and spends everyday promoting the narrative of threat from Islam, Muslim and the need for 'self-defence' against the threat that he has defined.

And people don't need to worry about RGJ getting banned from the site; he's been repeating the same content for ages. It's an accepted part of the site. Calling him a bigot doesn't shut him down but that doesn't mean that his bigotry & misinformation shouldn't be highlighted for what it is.

If he was a Muslim speaking in a similar way about non-Muslims then none of us would be defending him or having qualms about grassing him up.

anglo

LE
Why are they so upset by someone saying it's time for a campaign for political, social, or religious change???

They must be very easily upset.
When, someone attacks the person instead of the persons statements they've lost
the debate, the words Bigot and Islamophobe are used in an attempt to shut the debate
down

Mental Health issues.

If only you had access to the internet.
Have you read those blogs in full.
They do not back up your case.
BTW selective quotes do not change matters.

There is some absolute garbage being spouted out on this thread and unsurprisingly a lot of is coming from our resident bigot, RGJ, who was recently calling for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims from the UK.

Anyway, I've come across a podcast that you might all find useful which explains the issues of Islamism in the UK from the perspective of an ex-Muslim who campaigns for reform in Islam and against Islamism:

If you haven't heard of her before, Maryam Namazi is well worth listening to. She speaks a lot of sense and it'll be a good antidote for the hatred & bigotry that RGJ is promoting.
Prove that or be judged a liar.

Liar.

Latest Threads