Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

A twat with an obsession about Muslims who condones violence against them.
Just as well we don't have any of them on Arrse, eh?
Fixed that for you.

Nobody, absolutely nobody should ever be physically attacked because of the religion they, or others believe in.

I'm all for free-speech and open criticism of any religion, and condemn violence inspired by any religion.

Sadly on that note [and not in Europe], I see we have had another individual who has sought to murder and maim in the name of Islam in Australia today.

Last edited:
Fixed that for you.

Nobody, absolutely nobody should ever be physically attacked because of the religion they, or others believe in.

I'm all for free-speech and open criticism of any religion, and condemn violence inspired by any religion.

Sadly on that note [and not in Europe], I see we have had another individual who has sought to murder and maim in the name of Islam in Australia today.

You really think that one in OZ is doing it in the name of Islam?
More like he's killed someone, shouts those words and "kill me" in an attempt to commit suicide by cop.
Unluckily for him the public got him first.

More like he's killed someone, shouts those words and "kill me" in an attempt to commit suicide by cop.
Yes - he did this in the name of Islam.

You seem to think the fact he was shouting "Allahu Akbar" is irrelevant or some convenient coincidence?

Haven't you ever served in a theatre of operations where we have been targeted by Muslim Martyrs? Haven't you heard of or encountered this before? Seriously?

1565681798599.png

Source - Martyrdom - Oxford Islamic Studies Online

Most similar attacks result in the Muslim attacker being killed - death is to be expected in such attacks

What part of martyrdom and dying in the act do you not understand?

Last edited:
Still too early to figure out what this guys motives were (only happened three hours ago here in Sydney). Seems he killed a lady in an apartment building with a knife (possibly a machete) before heading out into the street and trying to unsuccessfully attack members of the public.

He was taken down by one bloke armed with a milk crate, and another armed with a chair.

Personally, I just think he snapped after killing that lady in the apartment block. I don't think it has anything to do with Islam.

Brings us back to the endless debate over mental health v other motivation in case of terror attacks.

Brings us back to the endless debate over mental health v other motivation in case of terror attacks.
As mentioned a minute ago, I think this guy lost it after killing the lady in the apartment block and tried to top himself by getting the police to shoot him.

Thankfully Milk Crate Man got to him first.

He did a pretty piss poor job of maximizing casualties, only one lady in hospital at the moment with a stab wound to the back.

Still too early to figure out what this guys motives were (only happened three hours ago here in Sydney).

Personally, I just think he snapped after killing that lady in the apartment block. I don't think it has anything to do with Islam.
WTF???

1565682540424.png

Yeah nothing to do with Islam, shouting ""Allahu Akbar" and 'other extremist language' is normal when Auzzies go on a knife rampage and try to kill people these days?

He just said all that Islamic stuff for shits and giggles right? :rolleyes:

1565682411719.png

Last edited:
As mentioned a minute ago, I think this guy lost it after killing the lady in the apartment block and tried to top himself by getting the police to shoot him.

Thankfully Milk Crate Man got to him first.

He did a pretty piss poor job of maximizing casualties, only one lady in hospital at the moment with a stab wound to the back.

Not sure said lady would quite see it that way...

Yeah nothing to do with Islam, shouting ""Allahu Akbar" and 'other extremist language' is normal when Auzzies try to kill people these days :rolleyes:

View attachment 410216
I've seen the video. I know he was shouting "Allahu Akbar". He was also shouting "Shoot Me". If this guy was seriously trying to commit a terrorist attack, he did a pretty shit job of it. He was taken down by a bloke armed with a milk crate FFS. I know where to get black market guns in the Sydney area, this guy could have done a lot worse.

I'm not trying to play off every Islamic terrorist attack as being caused by mental issues, it just seems like this one had zero planning and nothing to do with Islam.

Not sure said lady would quite see it that way...
Most likely, but the same could be said off everyone ever affected by drunk drivers or attacked by mentally ill people.

People have been in bad situations caused by someone else where something happened to them. They'll always be thinking "Why me?" and probably express hatred at the perp.

**** this guy BTW. Don't really care what his problem is, he's going away for a long time.

Last edited:

philc

LE
Others can draw conclusions I rather think he may be in for a rough ride though.

Others can draw conclusions I rather think he may be in for a rough ride though.

No doubt about it. What looks like one murder (supposedly a sex worker) and will probably be charged with attempted murder on the lady that was stabbed in the back

I've seen the video. I know he was shouting "Allahu Akbar". He was also shouting "Shoot Me". If this guy was seriously trying to commit a terrorist attack, he did a pretty shit job of it. He was taken down by a bloke armed with a milk crate FFS. I know where to get black market guns in the Sydney area, this guy could have done a lot worse.

I'm not trying to play off every Islamic terrorist attack as being caused by mental issues, it just seems like this one had zero planning and nothing to do with Islam.
The terror attack in Norway is comparable to this terror attack.

Yet you don't rush to defend the attack in Norway where the attacker thankfully and similarly 'did a pretty shit job of it' didn't manage to kill anyone, was alleged to have been shouting extremist remarks and was taken down my a pensioner FFS, and given the attacker already had weapons, it also could have been, but wasn't, a lot worse.

You reckon this attack had nothing to do with Islam, do you also reckon the attack in Norway had nothing to do with a 'White Supremacy' ideology? If not - you've kept quiet about it but chosen to pipe up and play off this Islamic terrorist attack with mental issues.

The attack in Norway was motivated by 'White Supremacy' ideology.

This attack in Australia was motivated by 'Islamic' ideology.

Both are equally as bad.

Last edited:
Lmao! What changed? It was just last week you were calling for Muslim civilians to be removed violently from the UK.

The terror attack in Norway is comparable to this Islamic attack.

Yet you don't rush to defend the attack in Norway where the attacker thankfully and similarly 'did a pretty shit job of it' didn't manage to kill anyone, was alleged to have been shouting extremist remarks and was taken down my a pensioner, and given the attacker already had weapons, it also could have been, but wasn't, a lot worse.

You reckon this attack had nothing to do with Islam, do you also reckon the attack in Norway had nothing to do with a 'Anti-Muslim / White Supremacist'? If not - you've kept quiet about it but chosen to pipe up and play off this Islamic terrorist attack with mental issues.

The attack in Norway was motivated by 'Anti-Muslim / White Supremacy' ideology.

This attack in Australia was motivated by Islamic ideology.
Honestly had to look up what you are talking about as I hadn't heard about it. Is this it?

I have no idea what Norways gun ownership laws are or if people in Norway normally walk around armed, but the fact he walked into a mosque armed with a firearm of some description would relay planned intent.

This bloke was armed with a knife, probably something he pulled out of his kitchen drawer. He walked out into the Sydney CBD during afternoon rush hour and only injures one person. Hell, if I wanted to stab a bunch of people, I would have headed for the train station.

If this was planned, I could have given him a few pointers for places to go for illegal firearms to commit crimes with. Most likely supplied by grateful Middle Eastern gentlemen.

If I really wanted to cause a terrorist incident in Sydney, I would have called an Uber saying I was heading for the airport and asking for someone with a big 4WD, killed the driver when they turned up and start flattening pedestrians as they were leaving work.

Last edited:

Latest Threads