Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

Of course Islam isn't a race - you can check into and out of Islam at anytime (although you may face the death penalty under Islam for doing so), you can be any colour and from anywhere in the world - even a pastey white ginger Jock can be a Muslim if he or she so chooses.

Clearly Islam is a Religion, not a Race, only the dumb, ignorant and arrogant Leftys abuse it in error so they can deploy their fablon'd Race-Cards at any opportunity.

Leftys, please save your Race-Cards for real instances of Racism - you know, those that are aimed at those of a particular Race (the clue is in the name).

Meanwhile, back on the topic of terror - more details emerge the attack at London Bridge, one poor girl fell over in her heels and she was brutally murdered along with the random passer-by who stopped to help her:

London Bridge terror attack: Terror victim’s fatal slip in heels

Lovely lives lost, absolutely tragic.

Of course Islam isn't a race - you can check into and out of Islam at anytime (although you may face the death penalty under Islam for doing so), you can be any colour and from anywhere in the world - even a pastey white ginger Jock can be a Muslim if he or she so chooses.

Clearly Islam is a Religion, not a Race, only the dumb, ignorant and arrogant Leftys abuse it in error so they can deploy their fablon'd Race-Cards at any opportunity.

Leftys, please save your Race-Cards for real instances of Racism - you know, those that are aimed at those of a particular Race (the clue is in the name).

Meanwhile, back on the topic of terror - more details emerge the attack at London Bridge, one poor girl fell over in her heels and she was brutally murdered along with the random passer-by who stopped to help her:

London Bridge terror attack: Terror victim’s fatal slip in heels

Lovely lives lost, absolutely tragic.
I think the lentil-weaving lefty twats have cottoned on to this, which is why we see so many references to 'Islamophobia' nowadays.

I'm happy to call you a racist - you don't care at all about Islamist outrages by eg. Boko Haram, but are utterly triggered by outrages from Middle Eastern types.

You're a racist, we know it; you know it.

Just admit it.

I think the lentil-weaving lefty twats have cottoned on to this, which is why we see so many references to 'Islamophobia' nowadays.
Alternatively, "Islamophobia" is on the rise, even if the "I'm Not A Racist But" types pretend its not?

Just a thought.

Once more, for the hard of thinking
Thank you for your cervix.

This is so much more fun than writing a report appointing a Discretionary Fund Manager to look after £420k.

I'm sure the fact you've totally missed my point really hasn't escaped you...

This is so much more fun than writing a report appointing a Discretionary Fund Manager to look after £420k.

I'm sure the fact you've totally missed my point really hasn't escaped you...
If only you could talk with as much pride of your military achievements

Think of it more as a hobby, it'll confuse and distress you less.

And thank you, Mr Hugely Impotent in the financial sector.

Come back and let me know if you can afford to retire before you're 55.

I'm getting up your nose, aren't I?

Ha ha.
Not at all Mr Impotent, although that repeated 'thank you for your cervix' is getting a bit passé.

Thankfully that is just a Lefty Labour (and Lib-Dem) 'thing' and the Tories aren't paying too much attention to it, as wrongly branding people as racists and crying 'Islamophobia' against anyone that challenges or investigates Muslimness clearly get's in the way when trying to fight terror and crime in our society.