Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

BBC, so may be fake news, however here it is:

Gun fired during prayers at mosque
Sounds more like a failed rallying call, or blue on blue moment of bravado given the way the gunman was 'ushered out of the building by worshippers' never to be seen again, and this hasn't been shouted about from the rooftops by the MCB.

An enthusiastic Choudary apprentice maybe?

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oddly enough, when I was living in foreign parts, the start of Ramadan was marked in one of the local kampongs with a kerosene cannon. Makes a pretty load bang.
As loud as a puffing billy that has lighten after it has been dripping petrol all night?

As loud as a puffing billy that has lighten after it has been dripping petrol all night?
Close!
Basically they use hollow bamboo tubes, stick Kero in and light it to warm up. Once warm, in goes more kero to create vapour which is then ignited.
The tubes are often tightly bound with rope etc to stop it being a Darwins award moment. Not always successfully.

One of my colleagues just said exactly the same thing.
At least Sadiq Khan managed to get some mileage out of it -

1557484481846.png

Pretty rich coming from a Mayor who ignores and fails to comment on incidents of knife-crime when kids are stabbed to death in the City.

Those of us who have deployed to sandy places (BravoBravo stand down) will also note that gunfire is regularly heard at night in and around Mosques after Muslims decide to have some scoff. Gunfire at night is the norm during Ramadan in many places.

Given the fact that this incident of 'man enters Mosque with a gun' was quickly deemed NOT to be terror related - I'd wager it was one of their own, who was quickly whisked away by fellow Muslims, yet they've managed to turn this into something it is not and declare themselves as the victims in all of this.

At least Sadiq Khan managed to get some mileage out of it -

View attachment 392193

Pretty rich coming from a Mayor who ignores and fails to comment on incidents of knife-crime when kids are stabbed to death in the City.

Those of us who have deployed to sandy places (BravoBravo stand down) will also note that gunfire is regularly heard at night in and around Mosques after Muslims decide to have some scoff. Gunfire at night is the norm during Ramadan in many places.

Given the fact that this incident of 'man enters Mosque with a gun' was quickly deemed NOT to be terror related - I'd wager it was one of their own, who was quickly whisked away by fellow Muslims, yet they've managed to turn this into something it is not and declare themselves as the victims in all of this.
How unlike you to lie about stuff.

PM 'crying crocodile tears' as knife deaths rise, says London mayor

Sadiq Khan: I've done 'as much as I am allowed' on knife crime

PM urged to fix school exclusion system to tackle knife crime

Surely not Bravo_Bravo pulling his race-card again with absolutely no evidence of any race being mentioned anywhere?

What race is Islam? What race is Darren Osborne?

I'd wager the next mass terror attack in the UK will have more to do with religion than race.

Surely not Bravo_Bravo pulling his race-card again with absolutely no evidence of any race being mentioned anywhere?

What race is Islam? What race is Darren Osborne?

I'd wager the next mass terror attack in the UK will have more to do with religion than race.
35th time I've posted these links
Are you brain damaged?

A

35th time, I'm surprised you haven't given yourself an old for posting it
I imagine he keeps a spreadsheet of people's posts and the content thereof.

Note - I said their earthly paradises, not their point of origin. And considering they would all seem to be Sunni or at least Sunni adjacent, my point stands.
Unusual to find Birmingham and earthly paradise in the same sentence.