Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

If they were Muslim it could have been anyone - that's what they do. If they were Tamils or Sinhalese it would probably have been ex-pats.
The Tamil gangs were doing a lot of tit for tat hits a few years back in outer London . All gone quiet now though .

The Tamil gangs were doing a lot of tit for tat hits a few years back in outer London . All gone quiet now though .
Yes, I was present when a family sports day in Southall turned into a riot involving rival Tamil gangs with firearms and machetes. Only one fatality, I think.

Yes, I was present when a family sports day in Southall turned into a riot involving rival Tamil gangs with firearms and machetes. Only one fatality, I think.
A Tamil bloke was dragged out his house around the corner from me ( 300 yards as the crow flies ) by a mob from a rival gang , Had a hand chopped off with a machete and then shot in the face . Nice people .

A Somali man who downloaded a terror tactics manual about vehicle and knife attacks and wrote 'I like ISIS' on a file has been jailed for 15 months.[/QUOTE]
15 months? he got off light. Should hsve been deported as well after the sentence is completed.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
A Somali man who downloaded a terror tactics manual about vehicle and knife attacks and wrote 'I like ISIS' on a file has been jailed for 15 months.
15 months? he got off light. Should hsve been deported as well after the sentence is completed.[/QUOTE]
See the post above yours

The latest terrorist attack in 2019 in the UK, not that you would know it from the BBC World news channel which appears to believe a bunch of hippies with a pink boat in London constitute a bigger news story that a woman journalist being gunned down on the streets of Londonderry during a riot.

The latest terrorist attack in 2019 in the UK, not that you would know it from the BBC World news channel which appears to believe a bunch of hippies with a pink boat in London constitute a bigger news story that a woman journalist being gunned down on the streets of Londonderry during a riot.

Bollocks.

Odd that m"chum RoyalGreenJacket hasn't rushed to the keyboard to tell us of the latest terrorist murder you've mentioned...

Cant think why.

A well respected journalist gunned down, that's going to go down like a bucket of cold sick fed to a dinner party

A well respected journalist gunned down, that's going to go down like a bucket of cold sick fed to a dinner party
Well respected? I'd never heard of her before she got shot.