Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

True, but why are we trying to find reasons not to call the attack what it seems to be?
To appease the Lefties and avoid any association with Islam at all costs, as per usual.

Any other reason other than the blatantly obvious, when Islam is the motivator, is always touted first - mental health issues, drugs, criminal activity etc. when the bottom line is - it's another subscriber to the 'Religion of Peace' attacking in the name of their religion.

The real irony is that the Government is making out they have a duty to protect life when it comes to those crossing the channel but strangely that seems to be a low priority when it comes to protecting the rest of us from being stabbed, blown up or run over.
We're the Expendables to the Common Purpose Marxists wanting their new world order of Marxism without borders

Apart from the fact that doing so means being labelled racist ??

Might make Sajid's Channel Taxi's look like a bad idea. Cant be seen to be importing those who like to go stabby stabby against the natives, it flies in the face of the left and the media who make out that those getting here are warm hearted, doe eyed, highly qualified individuals who already know the national anthem and are dying to pay their way.

The real irony is that the Government is making out they have a duty to protect life when it comes to those crossing the channel but strangely that seems to be a low priority when it comes to protecting the rest of us from being stabbed, blown up or run over.
So true, very well put indeed.

Might make Sajid's Channel Taxi's look like a bad idea. Cant be seen to be importing those who like to go stabby stabby against the natives, it flies in the face of the left and the media who make out that those getting here are warm hearted, doe eyed, highly qualified individuals who already know the national anthem and are dying to pay their way.

Do you believe 100% security is achievable?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
No, but it would help security in not letting in people of a fighting age from countries that are anti-West and a religion that despises us.

Then again the priority here is common purpose Marxism.
When do you suggest we draw the line at people of a fighting age entering?
I know a lot of locals collecting a pension and are still pretty handy in a scrap.
For a religion which apparently despises us, they’ve not exactly been a resounding success. I think you worry too much.

You appear to be mistaking some dog whistle politics from Mr Javid with the ability to monitor everyone and everywhere all of the time.

This came up in my YouTube feed. IS alive and well in Manchester.

And he was alleged to add this comment.. Mr Clack said police officers used a Taser and pepper spray before "six or seven" officers jumped on the man and held him down.
He said he heard the suspect saying: "As long as you keep bombing other countries this sort of s**t is going to keep happening."

And he was alleged to add this comment.. Mr Clack said police officers used a Taser and pepper spray before "six or seven" officers jumped on the man and held him down.
He said he heard the suspect saying: "As long as you keep bombing other countries this sort of s**t is going to keep happening."
It's going to be a long haul as we are not bombing many countries at the moment. It is direct pressure from a part of our population to change our foreign policy/way of life domestically.

No, but it would help security in not letting in people of a fighting age from countries that are anti-West and a religion that despises us.

Then again the priority here is common purpose Marxism.
'Common Purpose Marxism'? WTF are you on about?

PS. Please define 'fighting age' given that you are doing a pretty good job of despising others based on their religion.

It's going to be a long haul as we are not bombing many countries at the moment. It is direct pressure from a part of our population to change our foreign policy/way of life domestically.
I thought we were bombing IS in accordance with unanimous UNSC 2249. Obviously, he’ll say anything that stops the Caliphate as he called it being destroyed. I suppose we could stop bombing IS, but that pretty much plays into their hands imo.

There was a clip just now on the BBC (I know) as he’s bundled into the van saying a few words as well.

I thought we were bombing IS in accordance with unanimous UNSC 2249. Obviously, he’ll say anything that stops the Caliphate as he called it being destroyed. I suppose we could stop bombing IS, but that pretty much plays into their hands imo.

There was a clip just now on the BBC (I know) as he’s bundled into the van saying a few words as well.
We are stuck, as you say. We ought not to change our policy to appease Jihadists and, even if we did, we would then face pressure to change this or that other policy. They will keep attacking us for as long as a Wahabbist can point at anything we do and say it is against Islam.
The real battle of ideas/principles will come when/if what is generally a fairly un-integrated group (there are of course exceptions) gains real electoral influence.
We need to defeat IS but God forbid it ever becomes politically expedient not to bomb them.

We are stuck, as you say. We ought not to change our policy to appease Jihadists and, even if we did, we would then face pressure to change this or that other policy.
Wholly agree
They will keep attacking us for as long as a Wahabbist can point at anything we do and say it is against Islam.
Any person using religion to further their cause. After all, Fatwah’s aren’t just issued by Sunni preachers. Same as Jihad or even Crusade.
The real battle of ideas/principles will come when/if what is generally a fairly un-integrated group (there are of course exceptions) gains real electoral influence.
That depends on their manifesto surely? I like booze and bacon frankly. :)
We need to defeat IS but God forbid it ever becomes politically expedient not to bomb them.
It’s their message that is picked up. They’ll go on about ‘bombing other countries’ but not explain that what they really mean is stop bombing (what they call) the Caliphate.

Last edited:
Aww
Despite the fact he was shouting about Ali's Snackbar as he jabbed a knife into innocent people and a policeman, and despite the fact he declared his support for the IS and the Caliphate - none of that matters anymore because they've managed to find the Golden Ticket and he has now conveniently been declared to have 'Mental Health' issues :thumright:

Phew - that was that was lucky! I almost thought for a moment that it was another stabby Muslim declaring his support for ISIS and attempting to murder and maim in the name of his religion :rolleyes: