Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

Although mentioned on ARRSE, the Milan school bus incident has kept a relatively low profile for a crisis with 50 + potential victims and a call from the perp for Africa to rise up. Not necessarily an Allah botherer but he certainly sits in the realm of forced cultural enrichment PR disasters.

Hats off to the Carabinieri for the interception, rescue and arrest.

Last edited:

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I was thinking more along the lines of . Look what the wicked infidels are doing to us , we want more police protection , more money ,more laws to protect us more sympathy etc. etc. rather than differences between the different sects .

It might even have been Baghdad, but they went through a Friday thing of blowing up each other’s mosque, Sunnis doing Shi item and v.v. Week about. No one seemed to get seriously excited at all those Korans getting blown to bits and burnt. Maybe it’s only wrong when non local folk do it.

It might even have been Baghdad, but they went through a Friday thing of blowing up each other’s mosque, Sunnis doing Shi item and v.v. Week about. No one seemed to get seriously excited at all those Korans getting blown to bits and burnt. Maybe it’s only wrong when non local folk do it.
Still happens I guess , we just dont hear about it .

So, a few thugs have a pop at Mosques in Brum, and it is now a terrorism incident.

Five mosques damaged in city attacks

Hmm.. try reading this article to see how Christian churches are treated, if not totally banned, in the Islamic world. Where in the world is the worst place to be a Christian?
these are just a couple of examples. snip .. " Egypt After the overthrow of the Islamist president Mohamed Morsi, however, there was a sharp increase in attacks, with 65 churches, convents, Christian bookshops and schools attacked. There are fears these attacks will increase as radical Islamist groups gain power in the region."
Maldives Converting from Islam means forfeiting Maldivian citizenship, and owning a Bible is punishable by death. Churches are banned; Christian migrants and tourists also have to meet in secret and cannot own Bibles.
Nigeria Since Boko Haram came to prominence, thousands of Christians have been abducted or killed. Thousands more have also been killed by Hausa-Fulani Muslim herdsmen. In the north of the country, Christians are treated as second-class citizens, and there are reports of children not being allowed to attend school and of Christian villages being denied clean water and access to healthcare."

And that doesn't include countries like Indonesia where anti Christian feeling is also strong and people have been slaughtered for their views.

Yeah.

I wonder just how long they'd be able to protest against the local government like that in their earthly paradises of Saudi and Kuwait. I mean, some of them are even daring to show their faces.

It'd probably not be long enough to be scientifically measured before they got shot.
Would that be because they are very unlikely to be Arab? I mean, the protesters at the school which more likely to be of South Asian heritage than Arab, given populations around there.

Mind you equally likely to be subject to extra-judicial sanctions in those countries too, but there we go.