Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

Just as a, for instance, I think it's infra dig to tell someone that they are on the Ignore list. It's also not as funny.

When your 1st engagement with someone, are the words.....

....It is a pretty good combat indicator that you are a multi-user name sock. Sat hello to my ignore list,
There's the old irony meter going off the scale again.

When your 1st engagement with someone, are the words.....

....It is a pretty good combat indicator that you are a multi-user name sock. Sat hello to my ignore list,
Sat hello?

You're obviously as retarded as I first thought.

I'll admit I haven't had a look at his 'manifesto' but respect to you not only if you waded through it, if the quotes in the relevant thread are anything to go by, but also for for getting inside his head, which I suspect is a very, very scary place.
Heard the comnent on the BBC.
Seems reasonable enough to me.

I think that the fact that the attacker was taken alive in this case is unusual, and might point to this not being a religiously motivated terrorist attack. Stating the obvious but western terrorists tend to try to get away alive, whereas Muslim ones don't.
I'd say that was more down to the country concerned, not the religion of the perp.
Dick about in France? It'll go wrong for you.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
So, a few thugs have a pop at Mosques in Brum, and it is now a terrorism incident.

Five mosques damaged in city attacks
Not a bad idea, the police don't come out for attempted break ins any more.

Then again what sort of place is it where we condone or ignore attacks on places of worship. It's ok, we don't understand them and they dress funny, it's only a few broken windows.

And you do have to ask what good do the sort of wankstains who do that sort of thing think it's going to do?

Calling the attacks on the mosques "terrorist incidents" is just ludicrous hyperbole. It's vandalism and possible hate crime, nowt more, nowt less.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, no one got physically hurt, and in any case if they've caught the scrote or scrotes involved, it will all get sorted out at trial.

Calling the attacks on the mosques "terrorist incidents" is just ludicrous hyperbole. It's vandalism and possible hate crime, nowt more, nowt less.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, no one got physically hurt, and in any case if they've caught the scrote or scrotes involved, it will all get sorted out at trial.
When I heard about this earlier today I had a lot of sympathy for the Muslim community . Places of worship should not be targeted , they are places of peace . Watching the news just now on tv about these attacks a sudden thought cropped up in my mind . Did they do these attacks themselves to garner sympathy ? It wouldn't be the first time . Im now confused and wish I hadn't thought that .and I hope Im wrong .

When I heard about this earlier today I had a lot of sympathy for the Muslim community . Places of worship should not be targeted , they are places of peace . Watching the news just now on tv about these attacks a sudden thought cropped up in my mind . Did they do these attacks themselves to garner sympathy ? It wouldn't be the first time . Im now confused and wish I hadn't thought that .and I hope Im wrong .
Nope. When Muslims attack mosques they usually blow them the hell up and do their very best to kill everyone inside for not believing in precisely the same sort of Allah as they do. For examples, just google the last thirty odd years of terror attacks across the Muslim world. Mere window smashing and so on doesn't fit the profile.

Crossed my mind too.

Nope. When Muslims attack mosques they usually blow them the hell up and do their very best to kill everyone inside for not believing in precisely the same sort of Allah as they do. For examples, just google the last thirty odd years of terror attacks across the Muslim world. Mere window smashing and so on doesn't fit the profile.
I was thinking more along the lines of . Look what the wicked infidels are doing to us , we want more police protection , more money ,more laws to protect us more sympathy etc. etc. rather than differences between the different sects .

I was thinking more along the lines of . Look what the wicked infidels are doing to us , we want more police protection , more money ,more laws to protect us more sympathy etc. etc. rather than differences between the different sects .
They do seem to have become very adept at using societal sympathy to their best advantage in the past few years.