Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

A simple check of his criminal record and rigorous, impartial and non-biased application of common sense would have ensured this buffoon was never allowed anywhere near public transport driving. Or, actually, driving at all.
Well, they now what to do forthwith.

Just get on with it.

LepetitCaporal

Old-Salt
Distortion of the thread, imo
Serious subject if you want to know
Post Shitum : back to the subject
Most or almost all terrorist attacks are commitied by young second or third generation immigrants ! Some times the imigrunt (notice how i did not mention refugee).
The Christchurch. ..thing. ..was awaiting
Some sorry son of a bitch who never had a reason for being. ..suddenly deciceds to make a marker (and he did)
He wouldn't have dared in Australie, imo

Distortion of the thread, imo
Serious subject if you want to know
Post Shitum : back to the subject
Most or almost all terrorist attacks are commitied by young second or third generation immigrants ! Some times the imigrunt (notice how i did not mention refugee).
The Christchurch. ..thing. ..was awaiting
Some sorry son of a bitch who never had a reason for being. ..suddenly deciceds to make a marker (and he did)
He wouldn't have dared in Australie, imo
He chose NZ precisely because it is so peaceful and free from eg. Islamophobia.

I think that the fact that the attacker was taken alive in this case is unusual, and might point to this not being a religiously motivated terrorist attack. Stating the obvious but western terrorists tend to try to get away alive, whereas Muslim ones don't.

He chose NZ precisely because it is so peaceful and free from eg. Islamophobia.
I'll admit I haven't had a look at his 'manifesto' but respect to you not only if you waded through it, if the quotes in the relevant thread are anything to go by, but also for for getting inside his head, which I suspect is a very, very scary place.

Coach driver planned to use 51 pupils in terror attack
No one will survive,” Ousseynou Sy, 47, an Italian of Senegalese origin, said during a terrifying 40-minute drive near Milan on Tuesday during which he is reported to have threatened to attack the city’s Linate airport.

In an apparent reference to the hundreds of migrants who have died while trying to cross the Mediterranean from Libya, the driver told the children, “Stop the deaths at sea, I’ll carry out a massacre”
Coach driver planned to use 51 pupils in terror attack

Latest Threads