Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Not Europe
I have no idea of religion either

'Woman blows herself up' in Tunis

Suicide bomb blast rocks central Tunis
snip
"According to Radio Mosaique FM, the injured included eight security officers and one civilian. The bomber used a hand-made grenade containing small quantities of explosives, the radio report said.
The pictures published on the radio's social media platforms showed a veiled woman who appeared to be dead wearing dark trousers, pink top and a dark short jacket with serious injuries on her left hip and the stomach lying on the ground in a cordoned off area"

Suicide bomb blast rocks central Tunis
snip
"According to Radio Mosaique FM, the injured included eight security officers and one civilian. The bomber used a hand-made grenade containing small quantities of explosives, the radio report said.
The pictures published on the radio's social media platforms showed a veiled woman who appeared to be dead wearing dark trousers, pink top and a dark short jacket with serious injuries on her left hip and the stomach lying on the ground in a cordoned off area"
Presumably it wasn't Sinead O'Connor having a melt down ?

If Breivik had been convicted in Russian territory he wouldn't be living the rather comfortable life he is now. The child-murdering ****.
I recently watched the film 22 July, which gives a decent account of the Breivik attack.

It was quite something to watch the scene where he finishes brassing up the kids and casually surrenders to the cops.

How everyone kept their cool, when during initial questioning, Breivik wanted the interview suspended whilst he had treatment on his poorly trigger finger, is beyond me.

Some details released of a planned attack by Muslims on a music festival in 2016 (we don't have a Terror Attacks 2016 thread) have been released:

German intelligence foiled 2016 Islamic State terror attack | DW | 18.10.2018

This is another instance of Leftys inviting these Muslim strangers into Europe, who then exploit our kindness and turn on the host nation.

Interesting to see yet another Muslim convert compelled to murder and maim after conversion to Islam.
Via Babel:

Bllocks, no Muslamic horribleness to report, so to get my fix I'll just have to dig up old shit, and will have to make do with something that didn't actually transpire

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Bit of a nasty if it’s true.

A possible terror attack on a high speed train is being investigated by German police. Officers found wire pulled across a stretch of train tracks as well wooden wedges placed on the tracks in #Bavaria. A threat written in Arabic was also found nearby.

Prior Snapshot of #Germany

Stop the press!

Monomaniac criticises monomaniac for monomania.

Dull, unfunny and predictable BB, must try harder. Maybe an excited baby meme would help?

Then again, maybe not.