Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

No hot and cold hookers on tap? Sounds like you're the victim of a discriminatory hate crime to me...

Well, the trick is not to make it about hate, but to make it about pride.

Pride in a culture, community and group.

Friends to meet, go out into the hills and do some walking, martial arts and talk about your nation becoming great again around a fire with a few beers

What's not to like?

Everything else comes a bit later.
It's all about making people feel they belong to something greater than themselves alone.

It all sounds very harmless when viewed in the abstract sense, but the reality tends to be a bit more predatory.

Good points. It's an easy case to make too.
'Down the road at (y place) everything's, effed. (Insert group) are in charge. It is not safe to be white there. Do you want your Mum/Sister/Daughter, having that **** here? What are you going to do about it?'
If a person can make the issue seem one of personal responsibility for the safety of specific people, it is a powerful argument for someone who may never have been treated with (what will appear to be) respect.
And when they've been handed issues like the Rotherham situation on a silver platter it makes their job that much easier.

Well, the trick is not to make it about hate, but to make it about pride.

Pride in a culture, community and group..
Sadly the likes of the Labour Party, Momentum, Corbyn, BravoBravo and other Lefties have destroyed all sense of pride and have none for this great nation.

Unless you fly a Palestinian flag of course - all of the above have great pride in Palestine as the most recent flag waving exercise at the Labour Party conference confirmed.

Right-Wing sentiment is certainly on the rise to quell Left-Wing destruction.

Thankfully most RW 'activists' are deluded enthusiastic amateurs.

No hot and cold hookers on tap? Sounds like you're the victim of a discriminatory hate crime to me...
The assumption that he/she/it/them is aesthetically displeasing and therefore has to purchase/rent romantic attachment is itself probably discriminatory, along with the assumption that he (or she/it/them) is attracted to a particular gender/lack of gender or even identifies as a particular gender/group of genders/biscatross is again an outrageous act. I'm so outraged on his/her/its/them behalf that I shall have to create an online petition.

alternatively I won't bother as I don't actually care.

I think I read some here doubted the veracity of the tale about the Muslim terrorist escaping the Uk in a burqa some time back. Well it seems Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed the terrorist in question, nice simple name has meet an odd justice, killed by his own side for being a spy, which seems to happen a lot to foreign terrorists.

Al-Shabaab says it has killed British ‘spy’ in Somalia

Terror suspect who escaped UK mosque in a burqa in 2013 is thought to have been shot dead

Oh dear!
So sad!
Nevermind!

I think I read some here doubted the veracity of the tale about the Muslim terrorist escaping the Uk in a burqa some time back. Well it seems Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed the terrorist in question, nice simple name has meet an odd justice, killed by his own side for being a spy, which seems to happen a lot to foreign terrorists.

Al-Shabaab says it has killed British ‘spy’ in Somalia

Terror suspect who escaped UK mosque in a burqa in 2013 is thought to have been shot dead
Surely nobody would use a burqa to hide their identitity? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, there appears to be an ongoing incident in Cologne.

Meanwhile, there appears to be an ongoing incident in Cologne.
It doesn't sound like a terror attack but possibly drug related, as the hostage and the assailant are in a pharmacy. There was some anecdotal mention of "bombs"* but this is probably speculation by people in the area. Report from dw.de is expected to be updated when more information is available. Meanwhile restrictions are in place.

*Edited to add anecdotal mention of shots and others of smoke bombs may suggest these were from the police.

Germany: 'Hostage situation' at Cologne train station | DW | 15.10.2018

1539608502493.png

Last edited:

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It doesn't sound like a terror attack but possibly drug related, as the hostage and the assailant are in a pharmacy. There was some anecdotal mention of "bombs" but this is probably speculation by people in the area. Report from dw.de is expected to be updated when more information is available. Meanwhile restrictions are in place.

Germany: 'Hostage situation' at Cologne train station | DW | 15.10.2018

View attachment 357480
What is it about European rail stations and weirdos?

The seeming success of various security services against right wing terror makes one wonder. Are incipient right wing groups less well organised? Are they less security conscious? Are they easier to penetrate as there is no language or clear race/faith barrier to penetration? Are those veering towards right wing terror more comprised by past use of RW social media? Are potential RW terrorists drawn from a smaller pool of supporters? (extreme RW views are not tolerated by wider society generally whereas multiple polls show some tolerance in Muslim communities of views others would see as extreme). What happens if/when RW groups become competent?
I think the reality is that there re no far right terrorists of any significance, only clusters of men who feel the need to do simething no matter how stupid and ill advised it is.

They are easy to catch because they dont know what they are doing.