• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

I heard some bird actually say “lol” the other week!

I almost wrote a letter to the editor of The Telegraph.

Not strictly Europe, but why hasn't RGJ got all outraged over this?
Deadly gun attack at Iran military parade
As a Mod you will be able to see when I have logged in and you will notice I have hardly been on here if at all since last week - because I have a life.

As I've stated previously many times - I focus mainly on terror attacks in the Five Eyes / Western / Developed World - i.e. the US, Canada and Europe and also Auz and NZ - societies similar to the one I and most of us here live in. The likes of Bravo_Bravo and other Muslim loving Lefties can concentrate on terror attacks in Africa, the Middle East and the Rest of the World.

Muslims brassing up or blowing up other Muslims is nothing new to me and very commonplace - I witnessed it first hand and it's effects many times in Iraq and Afghanistan and it occurs regularly in Yemen and Syria etc - it's what Muslims do under the guise of the "Religion of Peace".

It's difficult enough finding the time to discuss terror events in non-Muslims parts of the world, if Muslims want to kill Muslims in Muslim countries then so be it - I'll reply if I CBA but I'll hardly be outraged, and you can entertain what others have to say about such attacks in those mostly Muslim parts of the world.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The likes of Bravo_Bravo and other Muslim loving Lefties
Noting you're a polemic racist doesn't make me a "Muslim loving Leftie".(sic)

It just means I've noted you're a polemic racist.

Which is of course our right, and one I defend. Which really confuses some.

3. 38% (133 arrests)of terror arrest were white, yet whites make up 87% of the population (56.2 million based on the 2011 census).
37% (130 arrests) were Asian - who make up 6.8% of the population (around 4.4 million)

Statistically, 1 in 422,556 white people gets arrested for terrorism. 1 in 33,846 Asians is arrested for Terrorism.

or, more simply, Asians are nearly 14 times more likely to be a perpetrator of terrorism (by ethnicity) than white people. It gets even worse if you break it down using the total population

Suddenly not as fluffy sounding if the indy bother to explain the numbers.
Asians, eh? I never realised the Thais, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc were quite so violent. Why are we so timid using this broad brush approach tarring an entire continent for a handful of cnuts descended,or from said specific part of Asia?

Asians, eh? I never realised the Thais, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc were quite so violent. Why are we so timid using this broad brush approach tarring an entire continent for a handful of cnuts descended,or from said specific part of Asia?
Sounds like you’re having a pop at me.

Asians was the grouping used by the Independent in their report.

Part of my point, and something I said explicitly, was that skin color is irrelevant, and grouping by such was silly.

Edit: you may not have been, but that’s how it comes across.

I've raised this point before and it was shut down immediately - HERE (for the same reason) - branding these scumbags who murder and maim in the name of Islam as 'Asians' takes the heat off Muslims. I don't ever recall Republican or Loyalist terrorists being referred to as 'Europeans'.

In these Islamic inspired attacks by Muslims - the continent they are from has nothing to do with why they attack - their religion has everything to do with why they attack.

Therefore it suits the liberal Left to broad brush them all as 'Asians'.

Call these attackers out for what they are - Muslims - because their attacks are inspired by the religion they subscribe to, not the continent they are descended from.

This is why Islam will never reform - too many Leftys protecting it from criticism at every opportunity and wrongly pulling the 'racist' card when anyone dares to question or criticise the religious death cult - regardless of the actual race of any Muslims concerned.

Apropos of nothing, has anybody else noticed the increased ubiquitousness of Mr. @Helm since he was awarded his green flash? There does appear to have been a significant increase of bravado and obtuseness, across the site, that coincided with the “promotion”, but sadly the cornflakes box with the epaulettes did not contain increased intellect, wit and “bearing”.

Yes, I am being deliberately provocative ;)
Ugly is still my favourite mod.

This is why Islam will never reform - too many Leftys protecting it from criticism at every opportunity and wrongly pulling the 'racist' card when anyone dares to question or criticise the religious death cult - regardless of the actual race of any Muslims concerned.
"Lefties" aren't in power.