• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

It depends on what constitutes a, "terror offence". Since 2005, Islamic terrorism has killed north of 80 people at a rough guesstimate. So far, National Action and the other Waffen Walts have managed two, one of whom was an MP: Jo Cox. One of the reasons that the government and plod are coming down on NA and it's fellow idiots like a ton of rectangular building things is their choice of victim. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Apart from all the Islamists who’ve been through court charged with terror crimes you mean?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Perhaps he's feeling a sense of Schadenfreude

Surely the only people outraged, get their news from Russia Today or Press TV
I feel more that his little head has exploded at the idea of Muslims killing other Muslims in a terrorist attack.

@Helm for one who is doing his level best to highlight another posters obsessive behaviour, you're painting a non too flattering picture of yourself in that department.

Apropos of nothing, has anybody else noticed the increased ubiquitousness of Mr. @Helm since he was awarded his green flash? There does appear to have been a significant increase of bravado and obtuseness, across the site, that coincided with the “promotion”, but sadly the cornflakes box with the epaulettes did not contain increased intellect, wit and “bearing”.

Yes, I am being deliberately provocative ;)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apropos of nothing, has anybody else noticed the increased ubiquitousness of Mr. @Helm since he was awarded his green flash? There does appear to have been a significant increase of bravado and obtuseness, across the site, that coincided with the “promotion”, but sadly the cornflakes box with the epaulettes did not contain increased intellect, wit and “bearing”.

Yes, I am being childishly jealous;)
FOC

Yes, I am being deliberately provocative ;)
He does acording to the tags only seem to be OC sweaty pt kit. Even Shorrt would balk at that.

I feel a “fella” could have been effectively deployed there.