• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

There seem to have been a lot of mentally ill people seeking asylum....
Ok I’ll bite. Many irregular migrants have been massively traumatised by their travels - leaving iffy places, being trafficked by compjwte bastards, having seen others die horrible deaths...I’m not justifying their actions but simply saying that some might, with pretty good reason, be suffering from PTSD which could account for these random attacks.

Ok I’ll bite. Many irregular migrants have been massively traumatised by their travels - leaving iffy places, being trafficked by compjwte bastards, having seen others die horrible deaths...I’m not justifying their actions but simply saying that some might, with pretty good reason, be suffering from PTSD which could account for these random attacks.
Yeah, we just can't move for traumatised ex-squaddies and first responders stabbing people up.

You ******* mug.

You’ve clearly not seen the conditions that some irregular migrants are subject to. It may account for the preponderance of ‘mental issues’ .
For the last 100 years waves of refugees have moved all over the world. There didn't seem to be too many getting shooty/stabby/blowie uppy until fairly recently.

So with my PTSD diagnosis it's ok for me to come and butcher your loved ones? You utter bellend.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

So with my PTSD diagnosis it's ok for me to come and butcher your loved ones? You utter bellend.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
reducto ad absurdum. If there are over a million irregular migrants in Europe, many of who have been massively traumatised, is it not likely some will have 'mental health issues'?

Not all are illegal, such as those with refugee status.
They are all illegal. Under the convention we agree to not persue action against those granted refugee status for their illegal breaking into the country, but at point of entry they are all illegal.

They are all illegal. Under the convention we agree to not persue action against those granted refugee status for their illegal breaking into the country, but at point of entry they are all illegal.
All the more so when they've crossed umpteen safe countries in order to get here.

reducto ad absurdum. If there are over a million irregular migrants in Europe, many of who have been massively traumatised, is it not likely some will have 'mental health issues'?
During and just after ww2 when millions of people in Europe moved around was there an outbreak mental health issues resulting in a number of killings?