Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

I wonder if he was inspired by any particular religion, or will the Lefties still be oblivious to the fact that these attackers continually being excused as having 'mental health issues' or 'on drugs' are nearly always Muslims?

Maybe the Left will wake up on day and realise what these members of the RoP are actually about, but with Corbyn at the helm anything anti-Semitic, in particular Muslims, will always be their favourite.
Amish Obviously

Who wants to see some female muslim violence?

Another good driver

Six people taken to hospital after Botchergate crash

Inspector Steve Minnikin moved to quash rumours that were quickly circulating on social media.
He said: "Initially people on social media thought it was a terrorist attack but that is not true."
Uber driving standards test at a guess. Congrats Nbongwe, only seriously injure one person! You in elite grouping of premium third world fuckwits!

Just to lighten the mood...

This morning, around 7:00 AM, I went for a stroll at the marina. I noticed a man with a long blade knife running down the dock toward me, dressed in Islamic clothing who shouted "Allah be praised!” and "Death to all Infidels!,” when he suddenly tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of the weight of all the explosives he was carrying, and I knew that If he didn't get help he would surely drown!

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the moral code that requires a person to get help to those in distress, I contacted the Police, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11:00 AM, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded. I'm starting to think I just wasted four stamps.

Just to lighten the mood...

This morning, around 7:00 AM, I went for a stroll at the marina. I noticed a man with a long blade knife running down the dock toward me, dressed in Islamic clothing who shouted "Allah be praised!” and "Death to all Infidels!,” when he suddenly tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of the weight of all the explosives he was carrying, and I knew that If he didn't get help he would surely drown!

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the moral code that requires a person to get help to those in distress, I contacted the Police, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11:00 AM, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded. I'm starting to think I just wasted four stamps.
Were they first or second class stamps?

Four crashes in three years, eight warning letters about his driving and a letter from a driving instructor saying his driving wasn't good enough.

How on earth did he still have a job and surely the bus company facing some kind of prosecution now?
He also appears to have been 76 or 77 at the time of the accident. I am not sure whether that's a misprint but I assume not. Surely there's a realistic upper age limit, particularly when in charge of a public service vehicle?

He also appears to have been 76 or 77 at the time of the accident. I am not sure whether that's a misprint but I assume not. Surely there's a realistic upper age limit, particularly when in charge of a public service vehicle?
Former Mayor, so possibly his connections ensured continuing employment.

Four crashes in three years, eight warning letters about his driving and a letter from a driving instructor saying his driving wasn't good enough.

How on earth did he still have a job and surely the bus company facing some kind of prosecution now?
It does seem utterly staggering. Plus he was on 75 hrs a week. Stagecoach did plead guilty to the h&s charges so hopefully lessons actually learned.