Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

It's a disgrace. Just because some highly qualified medical expert says he's mental the courts accept it, as if they know better than some Irish f*ckwit on the internet. Now this guy's going to spend the rest of his life just laughing at us, living the life of Riley in Broadmoor smirking at how he totally got away with it.

I'm so angry I put my foot through the TV and sent the bill to the mayor of Mecca.
Calm down and go to your happy place.

Just another mentalist, nothing to do with religion, no sirree!
Driver targets crowd in France injuring two
I wonder if he was inspired by any particular religion, or will the Lefties still be oblivious to the fact that these attackers continually being excused as having 'mental health issues' or 'on drugs' are nearly always Muslims?

Maybe the Left will wake up on day and realise what these members of the RoP are actually about, but with Corbyn at the helm anything anti-Semitic, in particular Muslims, will always be their favourite.

Last edited:
Perhaps the French equivalent of the highway code says nothing about running over pedestrians whilst shouting "Allahu Akbar"

It's not like the French are noted for good driving skills ;)
There's nothing to see here - it's just a terrible coincidence that the driver happened to be from the RoP (again), move along...

That was my conclusion too; I was asking whether there are any mainly Muslim countries which disprove that conclusion.

There used to be a few, the Lebanon, Egypt, Syria to name a few, but since the rise of Saudi & Gulf funded Regimes & the rapid increase in Mosques, Madrassas and Imams all over the world, virtually all spreading the extremist Wahabi doctrines, tolerance has virtually halted in most if not all Muslim states and in other states they continually push their "rights" to practice their religion to such an extent that many of the weak ineffective appeasers in our establishment allow them to dictate. Hence why most Govt. & educational establishments only serve halal meat & sights of Niqabs, once as rare as hens teeth, are commonplace in most areas of Muslim occupation and of course the attempts at making it illegal to even criticise Islam in any way... Theresa May announces ban on criticism of Islam in the name of "tolerance to others"
snip "British MP asked the prime minister Why Everyone can criticize Christianity but not Islam.
“When people make fun of Christianity in this country, it rightly turns the other cheek. When a young gymnast, Louis Smith, makes fun of another religion [Islam]…he is hounded on Twitter by the media and suspended by his association"

And when politicians say Sharia Law would be good Theresa May says many Britons ‘BENEFIT GREATLY’ from Sharia Law
snip " But in a controversial intervention Mrs May yesterday claimed many British Muslims “benefit a great deal” from their existence"
And where our legal system lets them use their religion as an excuse for committing crime …. Muslim girl gang, who kicked Rhea Page in the head yelling 'kill the white slag,' FREED | Daily Mail Online
snip "A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion."

There used to be a few, the Lebanon, Egypt, Syria to name a few, but since the rise of Saudi & Gulf funded Regimes & the rapid increase in Mosques, Madrassas and Imams all over the world, virtually all spreading the extremist Wahabi doctrines, tolerance has virtually halted in most if not all Muslim states and in other states they continually push their "rights" to practice their religion to such an extent that many of the weak ineffective appeasers in our establishment allow them to dictate. Hence why most Govt. & educational establishments only serve halal meat & sights of Niqabs, once as rare as hens teeth, are commonplace in most areas of Muslim occupation and of course the attempts at making it illegal to even criticise Islam in any way... Theresa May announces ban on criticism of Islam in the name of "tolerance to others"
snip "British MP asked the prime minister Why Everyone can criticize Christianity but not Islam.
“When people make fun of Christianity in this country, it rightly turns the other cheek. When a young gymnast, Louis Smith, makes fun of another religion [Islam]…he is hounded on Twitter by the media and suspended by his association"

And when politicians say Sharia Law would be good Theresa May says many Britons ‘BENEFIT GREATLY’ from Sharia Law
snip " But in a controversial intervention Mrs May yesterday claimed many British Muslims “benefit a great deal” from their existence"
And where our legal system lets them use their religion as an excuse for committing crime …. Muslim girl gang, who kicked Rhea Page in the head yelling 'kill the white slag,' FREED | Daily Mail Online
snip "A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion."
Excellent post - sums things up pretty well and exposing Islam and how it operates in our societies will rile the likes of BravoBravo and his Left-Wing cronies.

Last edited:
Excellent post - sums things up pretty well and exposing Islam and how it operates in our societies will rile the likes of BravoBravo and his Left-Wing cronies.
Its not, its not, it doesn't, it doesn't, it doesn't, and I don't have left wing "cronies".

I know some on the left, and I know some on the right.

But apart from that...

EE96694C-5E94-48BD-9A89-A0B104E54C48.jpeg

The ******* state of that.
Reasons for his appearance may include:

1. Unable to negotiate the stairs at the police station.

2. His parents are first cousins.

3. Both of the above.