Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It was mental health. Nothing to do with his religion.
More down to the fact that the victim was shagging matey's wife than mental health or religion. The insanity plea was a ploy to get a hospital rather than any serious jail time.

More down to the fact that the victim was shagging matey's wife than mental health or religion. The insanity plea was a ploy to get a hospital rather than any serious jail time.
If someone chopped my head off, I would call them a mad c@@t.....if I could

ALL of them using the tin foils ROE, he gets a bit tearful about it amusingly
Abuse the Irish all you like Helm - you blatantly get away with it on here and it's no skin off my nose, I'm British too old chap :)

I do note however you are shit scared ever to say a bad word about Muslims.

You constantly refer to Irish as Paddys, but you won't ever refer to the Pakistanis as Pakis, will you?

Double standards, or just scared?

Anyhow, back on topic - turns out the scumbag involved in the failed attack on Lyon airport was 'sent to us by Allah' - i know you must have been as surprised as I was to hear this :eek::

Watch: Man smashes through terminal in car at Lyon Airport

Who'd have thought for a moment a Muslim was involved eh?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Abuse the Irish all you like Helm - you blatantly get away with it on here and it's no skin off my nose, I'm British too old chap :)

I do note however you are shit scared ever to say a bad word about Muslims.

You constantly refer to Irish as Paddys, but you won't ever refer to the Pakistanis as Pakis, will you?

Double standards, or just scared?

Anyhow, back on topic - turns out the scumbag involved in the failed attack on Lyon airport was 'sent to us by Allah' - i know you must have been as surprised as I was to hear this :eek::

Watch: Man smashes through terminal in car at Lyon Airport

Who'd have thought for a moment a Muslim was involved eh?
Nope I'm just applying your rules to you and enjoying your snivelling about it. Tell us more about the great conspiracy by the legal services though by all means Paddy. By your own rules, you aren't British either sucks to be you eh?

Nope I'm just applying your rules to you and enjoying your snivelling about it. Tell us more about the great conspiracy by the legal services though by all means Paddy. By your own rules, you aren't British either sucks to be you eh?

I told you repeatedly I have no problem with you calling the Irish Paddy - it's just interesting to see how constantly spineless you are by not even being able to utter similar descriptors about our Pakistani friends.

Oh I'm British alright Helm, I'm as British as you are Petal, or should that be Patel?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I told you repeatedly I have no problem with you calling the Irish Paddy - it's just interesting to see how constantly spineless you are by not even being able to utter similar descriptors about our Pakistani friends.

Oh I'm British alright Helm, I'm as British as you are Petal, or should that be Patel?
I don't dislike them like I dislike you, nope you're Irish by your rules Paddy deal with it.

For what it`s worth I looked after a re-furb job in Childs Hill, North London in the late 80`s. The main contractor was a firm from Belfast. I inherhited a gang of brickies from the Republic,no problem there. The bloke in charge of them answered to the name of "Paki". When I asked the Belfast brothers that owned the firm, the answer was "Don`t worry about it, it`s an Irish thing".

For what it`s worth I looked after a re-furb job in Childs Hill, North London in the late 80`s. The main contractor was a firm from Belfast. I inherhited a gang of brickies from the Republic,no problem there. The bloke in charge of them answered to the name of "Paki". When I asked the Belfast brothers that owned the firm, the answer was "Don`t worry about it, it`s an Irish thing".
I think Packi is short for Patrick in Ireland, as well as obviously Pat and Paddy

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You call me Paddy because you dislike me, and I shall call you Paki because I dislike you.

Now let's please stay on topic Paki.
You're just looking silly now aren't you? After all you are Irish however I have no trace of Pakistani ancestry, still that's the Irish being thick again I suppose.

skid2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
How convenient...

Paddy Power decapitation: Mustafa not guilty of murder due to insanity

Not terror at all to behead a man in broad daylight, and nothing to do with Islam of course.

Well done to the legal system covering this one up, and taking the heat off the ROP.
There is such a thing as mental illness. if I was looking for prospective stab by jihadis and suicide bombers I'd go for a head start.
You know someone who's not that tightly wrapped to start with. Muslims seem particularly prone to that sort of thing.
Inbreeding , shallow gene pool. Still they weren't alone in targeting the simple. Thomas Begley was reputed to be 'a bit slow'

How convenient...

Paddy Power decapitation: Mustafa not guilty of murder due to insanity

Not terror at all to behead a man in broad daylight, and nothing to do with Islam of course.

Well done to the legal system covering this one up, and taking the heat off the ROP.
It's a disgrace. Just because some highly qualified medical expert says he's mental the courts accept it, as if they know better than some Irish f*ckwit on the internet. Now this guy's going to spend the rest of his life just laughing at us, living the life of Riley in Broadmoor smirking at how he totally got away with it.

I'm so angry I put my foot through the TV and sent the bill to the mayor of Mecca.