Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Nobody is trying to silence legitimate criticism of Islamic terrorism.

Nobody at all.

However, some with a particular axe to grind will keep saying there are, because it suits their purpose.

There is, however a good deal of Islamophobia evident on ARRSE, masquerading as concern over Islamist terror or occasionally, a new found concern for the way animals are slaughtered.

But only Halal slaughter; the practically identical Shechita seems to be quite acceptable...
"But only Halal slaughter; the practically identical Shechita seems to be quite acceptable"

Nice one B-B, Take the thread off on another tangent and you got a few bites,
have a "funny"

You think so?

Oh, OK. People flying the cross of St George aren't always racists, sometimes they're I'm Not A Racist But types.

Obviously non of these are racists, just a bit chilly.
A bit chilly indeed, A serving soldier had just has his head hacked off on the streets of London by people endorsing this....

Racism has no bounds, Apart from people who don't want to signal themselves as racist, Then it just produces finger pointing and defensive ramparts of pathological altruism.

"But only Halal slaughter; the practically identical Shechita seems to be quite acceptable"

Nice one B-B, Take the thread off on another tangent and you got a few bites,
have a "funny"
The rationale for my observation eludes you, doesn't it?
Clue.
Some people have, all of a sudden developed a real antipathy towards Halal methods of slaughter. But despite the Jewish methods of slaughter being practically identical, they're not bothered by it.
Why do you reckon that is?

Clue.
Some people have, all of a sudden developed a real antipathy towards Halal methods of slaughter. But despite the Jewish methods of slaughter being practically identical, they're not bothered by it.
No idea, I'm against all forms of halal slaughter
EDIT Even I have answered your shit Like I said "nice one":)

I’ll ask you again. Have you read the Equality Act? You should. Because that defines some religions as coming under ‘race’. Islam is one of them.

So it is indeed not difficult. Being anti-Islam meets the U.K. definition of racism.
Well I have bored myself silly reading it and I can not find any area that to quote you (that defines some religions as coming under ‘race’. Islam is one of them.) Please can you show me where this is.

Well I have bored myself silly reading it and I can not find any area that to quote you (that defines some religions as coming under ‘race’. Islam is one of them.) Please can you show me where this is.
No, he can't. Because he's lying.

Clue.
Now ISTR a long and informative thread on this.

I don't particularly agree with any ritual slaughter if it dosn't prevent the beast suffering unnecessarily or enhance food hygiene - but I accept some ultra orthodox religious minorities may require some supply.

The thing I learned from it is that one religion was demanding their ritual be applied across most of the meat supply spectrum.
I object to that.

The Jewish method has never affected me - I wouldn't even know where to find their produce.
The halal stuff - being demanded disproportionately is a different story.
There isn't an equivalency.

Now ISTR a long and informative thread on this.

I don't particularly agree with any ritual slaughter if it dosn't prevent the beast suffering unnecessarily or enhance food hygiene - but I accept some ultra orthodox religious minorities may require some supply.

The thing I learned from it is that one religion was demanding their ritual be applied across most of the meat supply spectrum.
I object to that.

The Jewish method has never affected me - I wouldn't even know where to find their produce.
The halal stuff - being demanded disproportionately is a different story.
There isn't an equivalency.
My point isn't about what some religious groups want, but the selective faux outrage of some gnashing their teeth and ripping their clothes about Halal slaughter, while not giving a flying one about Kosher slaughter.

I'm interested to hear from @anglo which of the methods of Halal slaughter bother him the most.
He's against all of them, you know...

There is, however a good deal of Islamophobia evident on ARRSE, masquerading as concern over Islamist terror or occasionally, a new found concern for the way animals are slaughtered.

But only Halal slaughter; the practically identical Shechita seems to be quite acceptable...
Liar.

It’s a protected characteristic under the Equality Act whatever your views, and I suspect for many people religion, at least nominally, is no choice at all.
It shouldn't be.

That's my view.

Nothing changes if you stop scraping your head to a sky fairy, nothing at all - it's made up gobbledegook for mass moron control.

Further to that, the Spanish press are now saying the police are treating it as a terrorist incident but El Mundo has come up with that he was gay.
His ex-missus (Spanish) stated he wanted to commit suicide because the Muslim community wouldn't accept him because he was a homosexual.
Confirmed from Mosso sources.
Split with partner, couldn't cope with gayness. Grabbed stabber and headed for the police station.
Provoked his death. Suicide by cop.

So far so good. Now family want to sue the Mossos for negligence.
He asks to enter for a problem then brandishes a big knife and goes for a police officer. She slots him for pure survival and the Mossos are at fault?
What a bloody mentality we have. Lawyer sniffing out legal fees no doubt.

Right that should give you plenty of seven point bitchy. Away you go.

I'm off in the hills wild camping so bye.