• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Sorry to interrupt the bitchfest with facts.

Mossos have taken apart the Barcelona stabber's flat and find no evidence of his pertaining to a cell.
Also he split with his partner recently so it looks like he just had enough and snapped.

I'm off for a few days with my bergen into the hills so apologies for the interruption and please carry on.

With a loaded keyboard, screen to your front, in your own time, carry on.....

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry to interrupt the bitchfest with facts.

Mossos have taken apart the Barcelona stabber's flat and find no evidence of his pertaining to a cell.
Also he split with his partner recently so it looks like he just had enough and snapped.

I'm off for a few days with my bergen into the hills so apologies for the interruption and please carry on.

With a loaded keyboard, screen to your front, in your own time, carry on.....
Those pesky facts getting in the way of a good rhetoric heavy “i’m not racist but” thread again.....

Dr. Kehinde Andrews the Professor of Black Studies at Birmingham University thinks it's racist, so us honkys must be wrong

What does the Professor white studies think?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dr. Kehinde Andrews the Professor of Black Studies at Birmingham University thinks it's racist, so us honkys must be wrong

Ah bless the poor little snowflake, he mentions that the flag is "wrapped up in slavery", is that stopping it or buying slaves from his African forefathers?

Ah bless the poor little snowflake, he mentions that the flag is "wrapped up in slavery", is that stopping it or buying slaves from his African forefathers?
I noticed the English Flag Slavery English flag Empire English flag racism Etc rant

Which would perhaps be a better point if it wasn't for the fact Empire** and Bulk of the slave trade was British etc and so the flag was that associated with it was that of the Union.

It does irritate a tad that on the one hand Every group claims they did X and Contributed Y good things to the Empire but all the bad bits that was just the English.
Its more understandable from forriners who often conflate British and English - and to whom Scots and Welsh dont exist they are just other Anglais (to the understandable irritation of Scots and Welsh - havng your history erased is no bette than having it negatively edited)

** Ok there was a very small English Empire pre Union - but then there was an Irish and almost a Scottish one as well (its failure lead too union)

Last edited:
There's some cracking-in a flag admiration kind of way-examples on show.
I guess it speaks volumes when the ISIS flag resembles an abandoned burka covered in bird shit.

Other white staining fluids may be available,

Muslim is not a race its a religion.
You're right . I was applying the logic applied by BB when he said

"The point of my post seems to have eluded you. Its not saying that there is an Islamist problem that is racist, but its usually done by the racists "

I did reply, and my opinion of him is common knowledge. I'm sure that someone who pays as much attention to me as you have will be well aware of what I think oh him.

What do you think?

Do you think he's a racist?

Or are you going to carry on evading the Q until I give you the answer we all know.

Over to you.
You didn't answer my question. Your reply was " 1. Because its bone. .." When you learn how to answer a question you get to ask another question.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I’ll ask you again. Have you read the Equality Act? You should. Because that defines some religions as coming under ‘race’. Islam is one of them.
Is Christianity another one? After all there are African Christians, Asian Christians, all manner of Christians.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer