Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Stop being a ********. You've been called out and clearly don't like it. Knuckle-dragging morons in the EDL are hardly representative of everyone else who lives in England. St George's flag has and, unfortunately, is sometimes used as a racist symbol but it is not of itself racist.
Quite, I have Sikhs in my family on my missus side

Next time I see them, I'll tell them bet they find it highly amusing to be told they're deemed to be racist

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You think so?

Oh, OK. People flying the cross of St George aren't always racists, sometimes they're I'm Not A Racist But types.

Obviously non of these are racists, just a bit chilly.
More "racists"
racists.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What does an EDL protest have to do with that street?
Everything obviously, it's a street full of knuckle dragging EDL types, you can tell by the St George's crosses flying everywhere, it's like an English version of Nuremburg, as you can see the flags are almost the same colour!
bolton.jpg

What does a street in Bolton have to do with an EDL protest in Bolton?

Bolton.

Seems to be quite an EDL hotspot.
Several of our recent terrorists and a relatively large number of those that went to Syria are from Bolton. Does that make all the Muslims from Bolton Salafists?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Quite, I have Sikhs in my family on my missus side

Next time I see them, I'll tell them bet they find it highly amusing to be told they're deemed to be racist
I bet they don't like Pakistanis! ;)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Several of our recent terrorists and a relatively large number of those that went to Syria are from Bolton. Does that make all the Muslims from Bolton Salafists?
Of course not, it makes them EDL supporters. Christ, do the balaclavas not give it away, they're virtually male versions of the burka!

Some would have you think so.