Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

I think that B_B's point about the St George's flag is completely nonsensical; how can he say with any degree of certainty that it is only flown by racists? It has an unfortunate association with racism but it is not the sole preserve of racists. To say so is ridiculous!

He is just fishing to see who bites, then off we go again, does this on
every thread he goes on, there's always somebody will play his game

I think that B_B's point about the St George's flag is completely nonsensical; how can he say with any degree of certainty that it is only flown by racists? It has an unfortunate association with racism but it is not the sole preserve of racists. To say so is ridiculous!
A bit like my Irish friends and the tricolour.
Just because some republican terrorists wave it,doesn't make them so
In fact, being ex defence forces, they have less than zero time for the like.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
B squared i'll be advised on his answer. You i am definately filing under thick cnut. Won't put you on ignore but TC from now on.
Oh I am sorry your badly worded, ill thought drivel, didn't lead me to embrace whatever it was meant be that was pin wheeling around inside your skull. For the love of Allah don't ignore me, my life would be a void, it really would.

Just clarify something for me , are you saying because RGJ posts on terrorists attacks by Muslims and nothing else he is a racist ?
Whats your view?

Note that he's not bothered about Boko Haram, just those originating from the Indo / Pak area...

You think so?

Oh, OK. People flying the cross of St George aren't always racists, sometimes they're I'm Not A Racist But types.

Obviously non of these are racists, just a bit chilly.

Last edited:
He is just fishing to see who bites, then off we go again, does this on
every thread he goes on, there's always somebody will play his game
If only ARRSE had an Ignore function, so that delicate little souls like you would stop getting upset by people whose views differ from yours.