Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

I've asked before, but you never did answer, do ISIS pay you by the word or per article for your propaganda pieces Paddy?
In real life, he's actually a pretty decent bloke. Has done a BANNER tour and (ahem) got, err, "stuck in"...

But somewhat obsessed.

There is a nice pic of the two of us having a Costa post exercise somewhere... @Pob02 might know of it?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
In real life, he's actually a pretty decent bloke. Has done a BANNER tour and (ahem) got, err, "stuck in"...

But somewhat obsessed.

There is a nice pic of the two of us having a Costa post exercise somewhere... @Pob02 might know of it?
Reality possibly I wouldn't know, on here he's an obsessive mouthpiece for the Islamic cause

But somewhat obsessed.

That's remarkably similar to what people tend to say about the Islamist terrorists, minus the Banner tour. @.@

That's remarkably similar to what people tend to say about the Islamist terrorists, minus the Banner tour. @.@
Err what people tend to say about most Islamic terrorists is why was he still wandering about alowed to commit terrorism while he was on a terrorist watch list.

You're confusing people with the feckers vile families who always say they were just super, which fools nobody.

Err what people tend to say about most Islamic terrorists is why was he still wandering about alowed to commit terrorism while he was on a terrorist watch list.

You're confusing people with the feckers vile families who always say they were just super, which fools nobody.
I know of areas where plod rent properties literally opposite people on watch, both know the other is there but sod all gets done unless they have evidence they will actually commit a terrorist act

Inciting other people to do their dirty work, or threatening at knife point anyone who comes near there house seems to be tolerated though

Raven2008

On ROPS
On ROPs
I know of areas where plod rent properties literally opposite people on watch, both know the other is there but sod all gets done unless they have evidence they will actually commit a terrorist act

Inciting other people to do their dirty work, or threatening at knife point anyone who comes near there house seems to be tolerated though

Reminds me of this :

Greater Manchester Police officers left 13-year-old boy in paedophile's home to protect operation | Daily Mail Online

Watch and not do anything ...is what joe public crying out / accusing the cops of.

Cheers

Somebody drove a van into one of the Netherlands biggest newpaper office in Amsterdam last night, stalled it and then did it again, they got out with a jerry can of petrol, poured it all over the van, lit it and then got in an Audi and escaped.

Something that is very common here is that they have concrete plant pots everywhere to deter this kind of thing but they always leave a gap for emergency vehicle access. They have only just this year placed vehicle barriers at Amsterdam CS, one of the busiest train stations in europe.

if using chrome, right click to translate

Telegraaf toont beelden van aanslagpleger

A double facepalm for the Snackbar brigade as another attack averted

Good drills by Belgian plod/Spooks.

However, "we only have to be lucky once..."

Edited to add: given the choice of intended target, this sounds more like an internal Iranian conflict than straightforward Islamic terrorism.