Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

A guy has a faulty battery which explodes and you rush to put it in the Terror Attacks thread?
All them nasty people with faulty Samsung phone batteries should be done under the terrorism Acts, not to mention those nasty terrorists with exploding Vauxhall Zafiras.
It was intended as an update to a previous post ie the cause of the incident. Found the original post and quoted it in mine.

It's hell of day when your cordless drill battery goes spectacularly tits and then you get arrested for it.

Something else going on here, methinks.

I have been writing to Jayda and Tommy in prison and they have warned me of Muslamic Ray Guns that are powered by drill batteries.

I strongly suggest this was an attempt to ray-gun-ify commuters with Muslamic propaganda.

They also told me that Muslamics have managed to breed chickens to produce batteries. These so called "Battery Farms" are all over the south of England. Be careful peeps....

Indeed.

Maybe not. The drill battery owner was released pending enquiries so it currently sounds like a malfunction or undue lack of care handling a battery.

“A 23-year-old man from Enfield was arrested on suspicion of doing an act likely to cause an explosion to injure or damage property, and endangering safety on the railway,” British Transport Police said in a statement on Wednesday.

Obvious coverup to appease the Muslamic Rape gangs.

A guy has a faulty battery which explodes and you rush to put it in the Terror Attacks thread?
All them nasty people with faulty Samsung phone batteries should be done under the terrorism Acts, not to mention those nasty terrorists with exploding Vauxhall Zafiras.
why was he arrested if it was just a faulty drill battery?

We had a big fuel spill at work** - cleaning that up as you can imagine we were all covered.

Not thinking one of the guys on the drive home decided to smoke - his right sleeve caught alight

Plod arrested him for that.

Possession of a fire arm

** 3 x aircraft fuel pumps can push a lot of fuel across the hanger in the time between on and oh shit get them off

“A 23-year-old man from Enfield was arrested on suspicion of doing an act likely to cause an explosion to injure or damage property, and endangering safety on the railway,” British Transport Police said in a statement on Wednesday

I'd hazard a guess that BTP don't allow some bits and bobs underground for good reason - namely, fire, and these batteries might not have been up to spec.

Enfield has quite a few areas around there with Jihadis on watch lists, been that way for a long time

Might be why plod took the details, the chap could just be an idiot, but their residence could arouse suspicions alone

We had a big fuel spill at work** - cleaning that up as you can imagine we were all covered.

Not thinking one of the guys on the drive home decided to smoke - his right sleeve caught alight

Plod arrested him for that.

Possession of a fire arm

** 3 x aircraft fuel pumps can push a lot of fuel across the hanger in the time between on and oh shit get them off
Please tell me you're not here all week, and I will not be trying the shrimp.