Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

no, it's whatever failures at life come out with.
He lives with his Mum, you know.
Still making stuff up I see.

You live on your own in a broken down bedsit even bugsy would be ashamed off, with its floor strewn with takeaway containers & overwhelming smell of vomit & stale urine.

Irish terrorists have killed more members of the British Army and security forces than the Muslamics have.
But the muslamic twats haven't been targeting the security forces, have they?

You pick your target. That's what you aim for. Muslamic ********* aren't going for armed and ready soldiers. They'd be smashed flat if they tried. Now, can you hazard a guess why they're prepared to attack children?

Beyond the "they're desperate to show they can have an effect", bollocks.

But the muslamic twats haven't been targeting the security forces, have they?

You pick your target. That's what you aim for. Muslamic ********* aren't going for armed and ready soldiers. They'd be smashed flat if they tried. Now, can you hazard a guess why they're prepared to attack children?

Beyond the "they're desperate to show they can have an effect", bollocks.
Someone hasn't heard of HERRICK or TELIC...

Did you dab the tears from your eyes as they left for Brize or were you brave and think about selling insurance to block the pain ?
Neither.

I don't really sell "insurance" by the way.

I'm more of an adviser on QROPS, QNUPS and Defined Benefit SSAS for your social, intellectual and moral superiors.

Neither.

I don't really sell "insurance" by the way.

I'm more of an adviser on QROPS, QNUPS and Defined Benefit SSAS for your social, intellectual and moral superiors.
Did you keep telling yourself that the world needed your advice on QROPS more than the passengers going to Brize ?

A 23-year-old man has been arrested after an explosion at a north London Tube station left five people injured.
Witnesses described smelling "burning rubber" and seeing "six-foot flames" at the entrance to Southgate Underground station in Enfield on Tuesday evening.
Police believe the explosion was caused by a faulty drill battery.
The man was held on suspicion of an act likely to cause an explosion to injure or damage property, and endangering safety on the railway.

Man arrested over Tube station blast

Last edited:
A 23-year-old man has been arrested after an explosion at a north London Tube station left five people injured.
Witnesses described smelling "burning rubber" and seeing "six-foot flames" at the entrance to Southgate Underground station in Enfield on Tuesday evening.
Police believe the explosion was caused by a faulty drill battery.
The man was held on suspicion of an act likely to cause an explosion to injure or damage property, and endangering safety on the railway.

Man arrested over Tube station blast
A guy has a faulty battery which explodes and you rush to put it in the Terror Attacks thread?
All them nasty people with faulty Samsung phone batteries should be done under the terrorism Acts, not to mention those nasty terrorists with exploding Vauxhall Zafiras.