Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Irish terrorists have killed more members of the British Army and security forces than the Muslamics have.
When the lads were deploying on whichever tour you were dodging at the time did you leave them helpful post-it notes on their webbing with stuff like 'watch out for the Norse!', 'focus on the Roman threat boys!' and 'good luck against those Dutch ships of the line!'?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
When the lads were deploying on whichever tour you were dodging at the time did you leave them helpful post-it notes on their webbing with stuff like 'watch out for the Norse!', 'focus on the Roman threat boys!' and 'good luck against those Dutch ships of the line!'?
More likely left notes like "what size boots do you take?", "Don't forget you owe me a tenner" and "Can I have your medals if you don't come back".

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most of the instructing I did was in the form of LFTT and some C-IED, especially on my H15 PDT.
Thank you for asking.

Irish terrorists have killed more members of the British Army and security forces than the Muslamics have.
Eeek. Crikey. That depends.
Do losses caused by members of the Mahdis army who have declared jihad against us, qualify? Ditto Taliban ? Does violence that has religious backing by Islamic clerics count ( as opposed to a secular "get out my country?" )

50/50 another tight Allah fan who bought his tatp mix at ALDI or a cheap vape went haywire I guess.
it will be a confused man later revealed to be Asian and eventually everyone will admit that he was a muslim, most likely 2nd gen immigrant but could easily be a fresh ¨refugee¨.

If it was a vape pen in an unattended bag that went off when the bag was investigated then that would be quite the coincidence.

Eeek. Crikey. That depends.
Do losses caused by members of the Mahdis army who have declared jihad against us, qualify? Ditto Taliban ? Does violence that has religious backing by Islamic clerics count ( as opposed to a secular "get out my country?" )
You'll find I'm right, which will annoy some.

Just because you live your cider sodden life on an emotional roller-coaster doesn't mean us rational types do.
Projecting your angst & anger onto others merely highlights how desperate & incapable of rational discourse you are.
#Triggered
#Projecting