Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Stabby sort ventilated by frog plod in Paris, 1 dead (not sure if thays just the stabby or an additional victim) and multiple injuries.

Nothing to do with the religion of peace is it, no jumping to conclusions now:rolleyes:
Reports of the murderer shouting “god is great”. Don’t know whether he shouted it in English but that is what is being reported.
I’ve not bothered capitalising “god” because this chap’s god is an ugly, vengeful little creature, not worthy of grammatical- or any other- respect.

One loony with a knife is one loony with a knife.

It's not a fücking terror attack.

911 was a terror attack.
The bombing of churches in Indonesia is a terror attack.

I just wish for once the media would put things in fücking proportion.

911 was a terror attack.

If I was on the receiving end of someone with a knife who was committed to world domination by a single faith, whose murderous actions were supported by a terrorist organisation and was one of hundreds of similar events that have occurred all over the world, I'd be inclined to believe that I was the victim of a terrorist attack.

The motivations of your 'loony' are the same as those of somebody flying a passenger jet into the side of a skyscraper. The difference is merely a question of scale.

Last edited:

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

911 was a terror attack.

Depends on the ideals of the loon with the weapon/van/implement of mass or minimal destruction.

Hats off to the French interior. Minister ‘ I salute the sangfroid and quick reactions of the police who neutralised the attacker’.

Not Europe, but this ending quite disturbing.

Source & full show:

Sorry guys, ( @ex_colonial , @28th/LX1 , @Werewolf ) I didn't make myself clear.

What I was objecting to was the immediate response from the media that it was a terrorist-related incident, before any evidence was presented.
I am not sure that a statement from the lying shits of ISIS is enough, but even before that the media was trumpeting TERRORIST ATTACK