Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

looks like Canada might be experiencing another attack attack similar to those we have had in Europe:

Suspect in custody after van strikes people on Toronto sidewalk

RIP those killed and thoughts with those injured and affected by this incident.

i reckon the driver was a Muslim, but i might be wrong again.
At least 3 dead. RIP.

No official statement yet as to motive. While there is no doubt it was a deliberate attack, it doesn't automatically follow this was an act of terrorism.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
looks like Canada might be experiencing another attack attack similar to those we have had in Europe:

Suspect in custody after van strikes people on Toronto sidewalk

RIP those killed and thoughts with those injured and affected by this incident.

i reckon the driver was a Muslim, but i might be wrong again.
At least 3 dead. RIP.

No official statement yet as to motive. While there is no doubt it was a deliberate attack, it doesn't automatically follow this was an act of terrorism.
Well, it certainly wasn't an act of celebration!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Former NYC Police commissioner Bill Bratton stated on MSNBC that his sources in Canada say van driver in Toronto was known to Police and now consider incident a terrorist attack. Motivation and affiliation unknown.

Former NYC Police commissioner Bill Bratton stated on MSNBC that his sources in Canada say van driver in Toronto was known to Police and now consider incident a terrorist attack. Motivation and affiliation unknown.
Does that mean a certain someone will be prepping the crying baby gif as we speak ready to virtue signal on behalf of downtrodden ROPers

Yonge and Finch is a rather odd place for a terrorist attack.

RIP to the victims. Shame we can,t string the **** that did this up.
There is a G7 security meeting happening at the convention centre, the end of Yonge is pretty close to that.

The convention center is on Front and John.
Which is only a block or two from the end of Jonge, an attack within a few blocks of a high security event often gets bigger headlines than the attack might otherwise have received.

Which is only a block or two from the end of Jonge, an attack within a few blocks of a high security event often gets bigger headlines than the attack might otherwise have received.
It's way more than a few blocks probably five miles or more, and across the 401. It's been quite an up and coming area for years with lots of business around and lots of new residential in the area.

"This is a time when this community should come together," Toronto Mayor John Tory said at an afternoon press conference. "I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate."

So, a Muslim then.