Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Having a travel document doesn't mean a thing - signing up to the culture and '...ness' of your chosen home country is what defines you in that way. These chaps probably have UK passports, but they're not British in any sense of the word. Because that's how they want it.

It’s one of the benefits of liberal values and multiculturalism.

I’m delighted my taxes are spent supporting those who are in need of state support as a consequence of the oppressive nature of British colonialism and our unbalanced society. It’s diversity that makes us strong as a nation, and inclusion. Let’s not forget social inclusion.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Come on, you know what he meant. Immigrant is not really the appropriate word to use for these people. Having a UK passport does not make one British, in the traditional sense of the word.
Yep, I'm pretty sure I know what he meant. Same as I think I know what you mean.

Why don't you just say it?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Having a travel document doesn't mean a thing - signing up to the culture and '...ness' of your chosen home country is what defines you in that way. These chaps probably have UK passports, but they're not British in any sense of the word. Because that's how they want it.

Paedo walts!

Well the NYE knife attacker in Manchester has been officially detained under MHA.
Man arrested after Manchester stabbings detained under Mental Health Act

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He could be charged with terrorism at a later date. But the system contradicts itself again, one rule for one...

These barking mad decision-makers don't stigmatise radicals and terrorists, they stigmatise the mentally ill, under asinine policy suggesting terrorists (this was "a terrorist incident") are mentally ill and probably have more psychological problems than most criminals. Ergo the mentally ill must be dangerous. At the same time, victims of terror attacks are waiting over a year to be treated.

Plymouth terrorist Nicky Reilly aka Mohamed Abdulaziz Rashid Saeed-Alim, was charged under the Terrorism Act 2006 and sent down for a minimum of 18 years. Only Reilly was injured during his Exeter attack in 2008.

This clown is detained under the Mental Health Act, for serious violence against people and endangering life . "If you go postal and wound innocent people then you'll only be sectioned", is the message to such radicalised killers. This extremist ******* belongs in a cell, charged under the terrorism act. It's a shit show.

I have very little doubt that the manchester incident was muslims again but have they actually released his identity yet?

Presumably, it is another man with mental health issues (politically correct press code word for a Muslim on jihad in a country that welcomed him to start a better life)

I want Islamic immigration into this country stopped until a solution can be found to deal with the massive problems we already have with it and preferably the bulk of them to leave.

Thats should be our collective new years resolution.
Repeated for emphasis!

SmithSid

Old-Salt
I have very little doubt that the manchester incident was muslims again but have they actually released his identity yet?

Presumably, it is another man with mental health issues (politically correct press code word for a Muslim on jihad in a country that welcomed him to start a better life)

I want Islamic immigration into this country stopped until a solution can be found to deal with the massive problems we already have with it and preferably the bulk of them to leave.

Thats should be our collective new years resolution.
Has anyone branded you as 'racist' for your views yet? If so, they are wrong, very wrong. Your concerns are valid, and do need to be addressed in society.

MH should not be deployed as a get out fo jail card for stabby Muslims - many of whom have been 'welcomed' into society.

Manchester has already been bitten badly by one of those it welcomed here and offered sanctuary to.

SmithSid

Old-Salt
Yep, I'm pretty sure I know what he meant. Same as I think I know what you mean.

Why don't you just say it?
He probably won't say it because wrongly branding people as 'racist' when they point the finger at ISlam and it's followers is tolerated on here far too often.

It's a Muslim problem, nothing to do with race. The common denominator in all of these attacks is Islam - a religion, not a race.

Has anyone branded you as 'racist' for your views yet? If so, they are wrong, very wrong. Your concerns are valid, and do need to be addressed in society.

MH should not be deployed as a get out fo jail card for stabby Muslims - many of whom have been 'welcomed' into society.

Manchester has already been bitten badly by one of those it welcomed here and offered sanctuary to.
We all all "Super racist" on this forum according to the mainstream media. Anyone that considers me a racist for highlighting a serious problem and criticising a political and religious ideology that has nothing to do with race is an idiot so I dont care what they think.

He probably won't say it because wrongly branding people as 'racist' when they point the finger at ISlam and it's followers is tolerated on here far too often.

It's a Muslim problem, nothing to do with race. The common denominator in all of these attacks is Islam - a religion, not a race.
That's wacist

vGFFPUM.png

We all all "Super racist" on this forum according to the mainstream media. Anyone that considers me a racist for highlighting a serious problem and criticising a political and religious ideology that has nothing to do with race is an idiot so I dont care what they think.
You're not a fan of Bashing Buttons then...

Awol

LE
BTW, it has not been officially described as 'terrorism', but rather 'terrorism related'.

Just to fudge the issue in the eyes of the public that little bit more.

Latest Threads