Terror attacks in Europe in 2018

Terror attacks in Ireland?

...who'd a thought it eh?

skid2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Stuck it in at the tail end of TA in Europe 2017.

That has to be the unluckiest japanese guy on the planet. Travels to Ireland, gets done by a stabby jihadi in Dundalk.

I've noticed a few Irish lads of various Arab backgrounds going out to Arab war zones or participating in uprisings, with some getting the good news or spending time in prison.

It's also been reported in the media that Ireland can be used as a backdoor into other parts of the EU.

I wonder if there'll be a new approach to Islamism in Ireland? Tbh, I don't know what the current approach is.

Jihad fisabeelilah, so it is.

I've noticed a few Irish lads of various Arab backgrounds going out to Arab war zones or participating in uprisings, with some getting the good news or spending time in prison.

It's also been reported in the media that Ireland can be used as a backdoor into other parts of the EU.

I wonder if there'll be a new approach to Islamism in Ireland? Tbh, I don't know what the current approach is.

Jihad fisabeelilah, so it is.
I've read a couple of books that claimed by travelling to Ireland and then on to another EU country is the method favoured by people returning from 3-month long Pakistani "weddings".

On Sky News. Not on their website yet. Reporting from Swedish media, two injured after explosion at Stockholm Metro station:
E2A:Two people injured in Stockholm metro station explosion, Swedish media say

Explosion reported at Stockholm metro station
Two people have been injured in an explosion outside the Varby Gard metro station in Stockholm, Sweden.

A 60-year-old man picked something off the ground which then exploded, a spokesman for Stockholm police told the TT news agency.
E2AA: Swedish Police. “No reason to believe terrorism related”

Last edited:
On Sky News. Not on their website yet. Reporting from Swedish media, two injured after explosion at Stockholm Metro station:
E2A:Two people injured in Stockholm metro station explosion, Swedish media say

Explosion reported at Stockholm metro station

E2AA: Swedish Police. “No reason to believe terrorism related”

My bold possibly not BUT almost definately criminal and linked to all those nice new "non blond" Swedes that have arrived there in the last few decades.... List of grenade attacks in Sweden

Of little interest. The Swedes have virtually handed their country to illegals on a plate - **** em.

We're only 15 days in tbf. Last year was pretty busy in terms of attacks which may have coincided with an intensive period of military action in territory held by IS and their franchises. Now that the military effort has subsided, it is likely that attacks in support or revenge of military action may be less frequent as the usual suspects regroup and take stock of their new reality.

And, one hopes, many of the Jihadis are now spread over rather more grid squares than hitherto.