Terror attacks in Europe in 2017

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RoyalGreenJacket, Dec 31, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. let's see who get's the ball rolling....

Happy New Year - see you on the other side.

• Like x 7
    • Excellent Topic x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Show again braincell x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  2. I've already survived the first 19 minutes of 2017, I'm head and shoulders ahead of the rest of you poor sods.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  3. Can you keep all your 'Breaking' posts in this thread?

Edit: @RoyalGreenJacket - it'll mean that there aren't 4 different threads running at the same time, all of which will be 'debating' the same topic.

This'll clear up the 'latest posts' and front page for those who don't want to engage.

• Like Like x 4
  4. As most attacks have been capital cities I'm going for Amsterdam and London

• Like Like x 2
  5. Any Cyprus tours coming up?

6. In that case I'm having Rome and Paris.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm hoping Winchester.

8. Paris has already been done

9. In fact, can I go for Blandford?

10. OK I'll go for Rome and I'd consider it a personal favour if they'd give Blandford due consideration.

11. Dual post, sorry. I'm on ROPs and can't delete.

12. I'm in the Netherlands at the moment, but nowhere near Amsterdam, so **** 'em.

13. Amsterdam is overdue one and security is relatively slack (that maybe why they have not done anything here yet, don't shit on your own doorstep etc).

The Dutch though, inspite of being a bunch of entitled, righteous, cheeseheads are not particularly hated by anyone and the tiny size of the country vs the huge organised crime outfits here would make it difficult to operate if your activities threatened the ongoing business operations of said crime organisations.

Holland is open for business, all business above all else.

Still though, it would not surprise me if an incident occurred and it would be easy to pull off.

Other low hanging fruit that would get my bet would be pretty much any of the spanish regional airports, Malaga for example, security there is a secondary priority to standing about chatting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. I spent four years in Heerlen

15. I was there yesterday, No one blew up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1