Terror attack, Auckland NZ, 03/09/2021

Lunatics? Who are you trying to kid?

Has it not alluded to you that they tend to be all from a particular religion?

These individuals are not 'Lunatics' - stop giving them a free pass and associating them with people with real mental health issues.

Replace the words Loon / Lunatics with the word Muslims in your post, and it will make far more sense.

The victims in these attacks are victims of Islam, not victims of Mental Health.
How do they're become lunatics ? do they're find a secret chapter of the bible/koran and suddenly decide to go out and smite the unbelievers with lunatic attacks.

If you dig in to the biographies of the lunatics, how they're became lunatic is ostensibly what prevent is supposed to stop. Of course, if the cause of lunacy is drugs/drink as in most cases, or someone like Bin Laden who fought on the fringes of a bloody insurgency against the soviets and likely as not had severe mental trauma(he came from a very wealthy background and wasn't up to the shock of war) then prevent is entirely useless.

A recognition that drugs can create lunatics and should be the first indicator to prevent would be a good empirical start.

How do they're become lunatics ? do they're find a secret chapter of the bible/koran and suddenly decide to go out and smite the unbelievers with lunatic attacks.

If you dig in to the biographies of the lunatics, how they're became lunatic is ostensibly what prevent is supposed to stop. Of course, if the cause of lunacy is drugs/drink as in most cases, or someone like Bin Laden who fought on the fringes of a bloody insurgency against the soviets and likely as not had severe mental trauma(he came from a very wealthy background and wasn't up to the shock of war) then prevent is entirely useless.

A recognition that drugs can create lunatics and should be the first indicator to prevent would be a good empirical start.

They're not Lunatics, they're not mentally ill, and they're not on drugs either, they're violent Muslims murdering and maiming in the name of their religion.

Their religion has left itself open to interpretation in a way that some devout followers deem it worthwhile causing mayhem among the Infidels.

They're not Lunatics, they're not mentally ill, and they're not on drugs either, they're violent Muslims murdering and maiming in the name of their religion.

Their religion has left itself open to interpretation in a way that some devout followers deem it worthwhile causing mayhem among the Infidels.
Replace the word 'Lunatics' with 'Assassins' and then find out where the word comes from. Its being an established idea to create a fearless warrior with strong ideology and then enhance them with drugs. Merely to obsess over the religion is a shallow mindset.

Chef

LE
Replace the word 'Lunatics' with 'Assassins' and then find out where the word comes from. Its being an established idea to create a fearless warrior with strong ideology and then enhance them with drugs. Merely to obsess over the religion is a shallow mindset.

At what point does preparedness become a shallow mindset?

So you're saying, these Muslims not murdering and maiming in the name of their religion, they're merely all on drugs?

So you're saying, these Muslims not murdering and maiming in the name of their religion, they're merely all on drugs?
Or suffering a variety of mental disorders from post trauma (PTSD) right the way through to extreme paranoia and psychosis brought on from drug use. The religion is just the excuse.

If you wanted to strike a blow for allah, then targeting random civvies who are potential converts is a sin in any religion.

At what point does preparedness become a shallow mindset?
The movies are not real life, look at the Boston Bombers and you have two chechens who did prepare to make strikes, but I honestly believe mental health played the primary goal. The two kids who killed the bulger boy are a perfect example of a willingness to take a child and from fantasy to dare and finally to action can be all in a day or years.

Chef

LE
The movies are not real life, look at the Boston Bombers and you have two chechens who did prepare to make strikes, but I honestly believe mental health played the primary goal. The two kids who killed the bulger boy are a perfect example of a willingness to take a child and from fantasy to dare and finally to action can be all in a day or years.
Apart from you who mentioned movies?

The number of lone wolves with mental issues who are, coincidently, from the RoP is, at the least, statistically significant. Being prepared for the next one is hardly a shallow mindset, more a pragmatic approach to risk management.

Or suffering a variety of mental disorders from post trauma (PTSD) right the way through to extreme paranoia and psychosis brought on from drug use. The religion is just the excuse.

If you wanted to strike a blow for allah, then targeting random civvies who are potential converts is a sin in any religion.

What evidence have you got that any of these attackers are on drugs when they murder and maim?

I've not seen anything to indicate any of those murdering and maiming in the UK in the name of Islam have ever been under the influence of drugs - it never came up in any inquests or trials as far as I am aware.

A lot of bad and violent people take drugs, why then is nobody killing in the name of any other religion whilst under the influence of drugs except Muslims?

There is no correlation in what you are saying, or the excuse you are providing, and certainly no mention of the use of drugs in this attack in NZ, but plenty about his religion -

Drugs don't play a part in this, it's all about the religion, one particular religion - Islam.

What evidence have you got that any of these attackers are on drugs when they murder and maim?

I've not seen anything to indicate any of those murdering and maiming in the UK in the name of Islam have ever been under the influence of drugs - it never came up in any inquests or trials as far as I am aware.

A lot of bad and violent people take drugs, why then is nobody killing in the name of any other religion whilst under the influence of drugs except Muslims?

There is no correlation in what you are saying, or the excuse you are providing, and certainly no mention of the use of drugs in this attack in NZ, but plenty about his religion -

Drugs don't play a part in this, it's all about the religion, one particular religion - Islam.
In May 2017, police arrested Samsudeen at Auckland Airport with a backpack, a few thousand dollars, and a ticket to Singapore. They believed he was trying to get to Syria to join the Islamic State.

FFS. Plant a GPS tracking device in his trainers. Let him procede to Syria and join ISIS. One Drone. One Hellfire missile honed in to the GPS tracker. Job done, cheap at half the price, hopefully take a few Jihadis with him.

Do I have to think of everything? I wonder if there is a position vacant for the post of Director of Kiwi MI5?

Chef

LE
In May 2017, police arrested Samsudeen at Auckland Airport with a backpack, a few thousand dollars, and a ticket to Singapore. They believed he was trying to get to Syria to join the Islamic State.

FFS. Plant a GPS tracking device in his trainers. Let him procede to Syria and join ISIS. One Drone. One Hellfire missile honed in to the GPS tracker. Job done, cheap at half the price, hopefully take a few Jihadis with him.

Do I have to think of everything? I wonder if there is a position vacant for the post of Director of Kiwi MI5?
I bet the the missile would be launched Friday afternoon and Saturday would see long queues of barefoot ISIS types outside Shoes 'R' Us.

Current incumbent has been in post for 7 years; Shirley, it's a time for a change?

Latest Threads