Territorial Army medal

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wildcard.rgbw, Jan 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's millions of commemorative medals out there, why is this one worthy of note?

2. Pulling power?

3. It looks naff as fvck! The ribbon looks like a tie!

Stilts

4. This was done to death this afternoon then holed, if you want to pay 30 and a half quid, fill yer boots. This thread should go the same way, TO THE HOLE.

5. Micky Mouse has got a Geoff Hoon watch, that is how authentic this L.O.B. is.
    Why bother?

6. Quote

The full-size medal is available to all those who served in the TA or TAVR, their next of kin or direct descendants.

What about PSI’s :? :?

F*cking discrimination is what it is, we get sentenced to the f*ckers for 2 years, spend our time chasing, cajoling, bribing and begging the b*stards to attend non bounty earning stuff, get accused of shagging the little PSI point scoring darlings, yet no f*cking commemorative medal 8O

SNOT FARE I TELLS YA :evil: :twisted: :x

7. CAARPS, I'm sure that if you fill the application form in and send off the money, you'll get one.

But why is Territorial Army Centennial Medal abbreviated to TAFM? FTAM I could understand... ...even FTAFM...

8. Use your endless PSI experience and make a false declaration on the application form. Simples.

9. He doesn't need to lie. It asks for your TA Service dates. CAARPS has been serviced by the TA.

10. NO, No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WANT TO BE F*CKING MENTIONED in the list otherwise I will be stamping my feet at the end of the bar and collaring any poor f*cker passing until his eyes bleed :wink:

I want the eligibility so I can feel spechul as well :D

11. So what were you searching for when you found it?

Near enough anyone then. :?

I bet they check very carefully before selling the 'medal' that you are 'qualified'.

12. So...

is there anyone who isn't entitled to one?

13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Non Walts.

14. No ones entitled to a commemorative, you just buy them.