Terrifying Pictures

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Sep 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw a thread elsewhere on pictures that terrify you and this one popped up. Can't stop laughing at it, he looks like he's fell in a river of Bisto!
    What pictures terrify you lot then?

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

My wedding ones mostly.
  3. Now this is a frightening as fcuk.....

along with this:

Plus this:

All calculated to make me empty my bowels......i'm terrified of any of my offspring ending up like any of those, but I must say, my ex-missus does look like the top one without the huge outlay on plastic surgery
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nah, she's not as bad as that!
  5. Ffs ill be having nightmare's all weekend now.
  6. He looks like if he's received a Battallion sized skiffing 8O
  7. Is this Anne Robinson?
  8. Stacker1 wins

9. I knew I'd seen him somewhere before. 8O

10. A night with her.. Really terrifying.
  11. Wasssssssuuuuuuuupppppppp!

12. Re: my ex-missus does look like the top one without the huge outlay on plastic surgery

If that was referring to my ex-missus, you were welcome to her, but you couldn't have....silly me......you'd be answering in jibber and it's fcuking hard to type when in a straight jacket, because, matey, that's the effect she has on most blokes, luckily i'm more resilient than most and only ended up tearing a few small patches of hair out and drooling a bit for a couple of months...

I actually feel sorry for the poor mug she has in tow, she's already driven him to leave at least 3 times to my knowledge, but mug that he is, he decided to have a sprog with her and feels some kind of responsibility towards it and her and keeps coming back......
  13. I can't help thinking, that one long snaggle tooth would make an execellent Tin opener............

Attached Files:

14. What sick mind thinks of these quizzes? He's a fcuking hero....but slightly terrifying!