• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Terriers, how much...

Without knowing the details of the contract, it's difficult to know how realistic that cost is.

It could be £5m per vehicle plus spares for the life of the vehicle, plus training, plus design support, plus extended warranty
Or it could be just £5m per vehicle.

I believe the MoD have put an UOR demand for some off the shelf capability to plug the gap. Perhaps they will make an appearance in the stan soon. A CET if reliable would be a mega asset out there, especially if attached with some of the Armoured Squadrons/Companies.

Just a question for any Planty's out there, why the F*** would we need a remote capability?

Terrier isn't meant for direct fire zone if i remember correctly....hence remote option in peace time so MP's don't get to say sorry :wink:

105AVRE said:
Terrier isn't meant for direct fire zone if i remember correctly....hence remote option in peace time so MP's don't get to say sorry :wink:
Ha.. forgot we are not on a 360 battlefield. Oh well, just another w**k procurment project. :roll:

Latest Threads