• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Terrible injustice......

Dear god, so many tours and comes away with only a Medal of honor?....no justice in this world for our SF :spiderman:

nice name
[TABLE="class: uiInfoTable mtm profileInfoTable, width: 0"]
[TR]
[TH="class: label"]Employers[/TH]
[TD="class: data"]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Basic Information

[TABLE="class: uiInfoTable mtm profileInfoTable, width: 0"]
[TR]
[TH="class: label"]About Luke[/TH]
[TD="class: data"]Served in british special forces SAS for well to long, took part in 7 major tours in afgan and iraq medically, retired due to shrapnell in neck and retired with medal of honour. love to game ^^ and now set up my business with my gorgeous wife to be ;P[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: spacer"]
[TD="colspan: 2"][HR][/HR][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: label"][/TH]
[TD="class: data"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

It could have been worse he could have retired with "Call of Duty"

looks like this is one for Waltenkommando to get his teeth ............ oh you are !! Have fun. This should be a sport because you would be a gold medalist at this.

Dear god, so many tours and comes away with only a Medal of honor?....no justice in this world for our SF :spiderman:

nice name
... Terrible outrage.
Plus, in spite of his '7 major tours', he only got to lance lack.
I'm impressed though, how old is he on his profile pic? Must have done selection in the ACF I guess, unless he just got the right BARB score and joined direct.

... Terrible outrage.
Plus, in spite of his '7 major tours', he only got to lance lack.
I'm impressed though, how old is he on his profile pic? Must have done selection in the ACF I guess, unless he just got the right BARB score and joined direct.
Oh come on. You know that THEM wear different ranks according to the job they are doing - including police ranks and things like railway inspector. So L cpl in his case is an indicative rank. Indicative of his lack of imagination in manufacturing his cover story.

Latest Threads