ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Terms and Conditions-is there a link anywhere please

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Azza87, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone have a link or can give me information on the Terms and Conditions you need to learn for joining up, there is going to be a test coming up on it all and I can't find info on it.

Here's my predicament-I should have all the info from when I went into the careers and I've searched everywhere for it but I can't find it. I'm now sure it's at my mums house and she has gone on holiday for 2 weeks.

The stuff I need to know is how long I'm in the army before I can decide to leave. What the short, medium and long term contracts are with the army. And anything else you guys know.

I've looked everywhere online for this info but I can't find it! Please help!!

If it helps I also have to know about where I will be training, what my chosen career is all about, I already know that stuff but I need help with the above.

Thanks

2. Yes, try the search function
    or try the sticky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.