• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Terms and Conditions-is there a link anywhere please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link or can give me information on the Terms and Conditions you need to learn for joining up, there is going to be a test coming up on it all and I can't find info on it.

Here's my predicament-I should have all the info from when I went into the careers and I've searched everywhere for it but I can't find it. I'm now sure it's at my mums house and she has gone on holiday for 2 weeks.

The stuff I need to know is how long I'm in the army before I can decide to leave. What the short, medium and long term contracts are with the army. And anything else you guys know.

I've looked everywhere online for this info but I can't find it! Please help!!

If it helps I also have to know about where I will be training, what my chosen career is all about, I already know that stuff but I need help with the above.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads