Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teresa May - Sexual Fantasists of ArRSe: Your Beagle Has Landed...

Firmer limbs and bits than a GILF I should think.

Not when you see how young some of the GILFs are these days, they've got younger since women could get a house just by pushing out sprogs and forgetting who the father is

NSP

LE
Apparently Wee Nippy AKA Pianne Faggot gives a mean Blow Job.

Er, Wee Nippy is "Knickerless Virgin..."

That sanctimonious, vacant-headed, Corbyn-shagging mess is caricatured in Pianne Faggot, FFS!

Er, Wee Nippy is "Knickerless Virgin..."

That sanctimonious, vacant-headed, Corbyn-shagging mess is caricatured in Pianne Faggot, FFS!
I'll take your word for it. I can just imagine Ex-PMTM dressed up in some kinky gear and trying to dance all sexy to Abba's Dancing Queen, she would resemble a weirdly dressed robot and give an instant softy!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm in my thirties, and do a lot of martial arts, which I'm sure makes sex with me an attractive proposition for Theresa.

I wouldn't go as far as dressing as a gimp, but a short lecture before some action would be nice if she talks dirty.
Followed by something really naughty, like a run through a farmer's field of uncut wheat! :rolleyes:

NSP

LE
Her oral skills are not for used for that, allegedly
Sups from the furry cup?

Or a reference to her daily party political broadcast COVID briefing...?!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I never got that, surely white is still a colour so unless you're racist you can't assume woman of colour means what they think it means

Inigo Montoya walt

1601022269321.png

and yes it's misquoting him but it fits better this way

Latest Threads