Tenuous Claims to Fame.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
The women always go for the drummer. There’s usually a moderately attractive male lead singer, who is by far, more famous than the drummer and is usually a household name (think Adam Ant, Sting and a million others), but it’s always some skinny faced, long haired geezer on the drums who is beating off the totty with his drum sticks.

Sadly, I have no sense of rhythm, I can’t dance and march so badly I was the one always buried in the middle of the squad.

Damn, damn and damn again.
You cite "sting" as an example of male good looking?
It's off to specsavers for you.
Sting is a potato headed c*** married to a dog.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You cite "sting" as an example of male good looking?
It's off to specsavers for you.
Sting is a potato headed Geordie c*** married to a dog.
Fixed for you.

Ceser Romero

Old-Salt
The Reverend Richard Coles, formerly of The Communards, described, on Twotter, my appearance on The Antiques Roadshow as a 'magnificent dandy'.
MV5BZmUyYjQ3ZWItNTViMy00YTUwLWFhYzMtZDdmMzVmMmI3Y2RlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA0MDkzMzg@._V1_~2.jpg

Kenneth Williams walt.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That drummer would be my sister's best mate at school, little Jo's, cousin (see post #1).
My Step Dad was best mates with the drummer from Madness when they were at primary school.

Chef

LE
Among the ne'er do wells who frequented The Queens Head in Finchley in the 70s and 80s were two of Fergal Sharkey's cousins, they were distant but had the same surname.

According to my Serbian-ALbanian-Welsh-English - Spanish-English again dictionary, a "biljana plavsic" is a croissant-shaped roll moistened with vinegar and filled with goat's cheese and confetti.

Among the ne'er do wells who frequented The Queens Head in Finchley in the 70s and 80s were two of Fergal Sharkey's cousins, they were distant but had the same surname.
I gotta ask: did one of them have a synthesizer and parental contacts with The Human League?
Did the other have a fur-lined jacket, allegedly expensive according to Mater?
;)