Tenuous Claims to Fame.

I tried to get into the knickers of a female who was seeing (and eventually married) the drummer from 10CC. Failed, but I do have one of her paintings still (it's crap!).

Awol

LE
I tried to get into the knickers of a female who was seeing (and eventually married) the drummer from 10CC. Failed, but I do have one of her paintings still (it's crap!).
The women always go for the drummer. There’s usually a moderately attractive male lead singer, who is by far, more famous than the drummer and is usually a household name (think Adam Ant, Sting and a million others), but it’s always some skinny faced, long haired geezer on the drums who is beating off the totty with his drum sticks.

Sadly, I have no sense of rhythm, I can’t dance and march so badly I was the one always buried in the middle of the squad.

Damn, damn and damn again.

Londo

LE
Talking of paintings I am friends with the 'local artist' who's painting of Bill Pertwee the ARP warden hangs in the Dads army museum Thetford .
painting bill.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads