Tenuous Claims to Fame.

I once saw Ken Livingston on the tube.

Pre-mayoral days (how did the London assembly come about? I don't remember, having recently dumped the GLC, being given the opportunity to vote to have another, ludicrously expensive tier of government??) he sat beside me in the lobby at the Palace of Westminster.
I can honestly say that he was the sweatiest, fat, shortarse that I have ever encountered.
I know not as to what colour his shirt was but it was almost transparent such was the outpouring of sebum and sweat.
He did have the good grace to grin sheepishly at me for inflicting his stinking carcass into my airspace.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Pre-mayoral days (how did the London assembly come about? I don't remember, having recently dumped the GLC, being given the opportunity to vote to have another, ludicrously expensive tier of government??) he sat beside me in the lobby at the Palace of Westminster.
I can honestly say that he was the sweatiest, fat, shortarse that I have ever encountered.
I know not as to what colour his shirt was but it was almost transparent such was the outpouring of sebum and sweat.
He did have the good grace to grin sheepishly at me for inflicting his stinking carcass into my airspace.

He'd just had a threesome with Magic Grandpa and the hippo? Or was about to have one? Either would make any man sweat and look sheepish.

Shocking!! I will not hear a word said against the Cheeky Girls! Take that back Sir or I will have my satisfaction...

One of them now works in my local Boots, she served me a couple of weeks ago. I've met quite a few celebrities over the years but this is the first one I've met doing an ordinary job post fame (not that they were ever A listers)

One of them now works in my local massage parlour Boots, she served me a couple of weeks ago. I've met quite a few celebrities over the years but this is the first one I've met doing an ordinary job post fame (not that they were ever A listers)
Did she swallow?

I once got on a shuttle bus having flown into Belfast, with David Trimble. Seriously bad dandruff all over his suit. And one of his CP guys smashed his head off the overhead handrail. Didn’t even flinch, he did look at me and my mates to see if we were laughing though.
I had a dump next to Prince William in a jungle thunderbox.
Got a book given by Philip Hayton the news reader.
Stole Jim Davidson’s chair at the Royal Tournament. He was that pissed off he left.
Had a beer with Princess Anne (she had half a stout).
Oh and I was a rifle barrel length away from nicking the most wanted man in Kosovo. I had to get authority to arrest but was ordered to stand down because he had just done a ‘very shady’ deal with UN HQ. Probably a good thing because his CP guys had more guns than us and that would have gone live very very quickly.

Hohenidoom

Old-Salt
I once saw Rowan Williams (the Archbishop bloke) in WH Smith's at Leeds train station. He signed my copy of private eye.

The man has a voice that makes your knees weak.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I met the Archbishop of York, Des Tutu at a church rock presentation. I kept calling him Des and he kept calling me a kunt.

Or maybe not.

Last edited:
I met the Archbishop of York, Des Tutu at a church rock presentation. I kept calling him See and he kept calling me a kunt.

Or maybe not.

Did you ask if he got a Desmond at University?

mrboo

LE
I once apered on TV with Terry Nutkins. I was in my local jessops Terry was looking at himself on TV from a live feed from a video camera. Up pops me next to him said something shit like woohoo I'm on TV with Terry Nutkins he was less than inpressed. I made my excuses and left..

I once apered on TV with Terry Nutkins. I was in my local jessops Terry was looking at himself on TV from a live feed from a video camera. Up pops me next to him said something shit like woohoo I'm on TV with Terry Nutkins he was less than inpressed. I made my excuses and left..
And WTFI Terry Nutkins........never heard of him !

RedDinger

War Hero
I was served breakfast by Bruce Forsyth in a transport cafe. I appeared on TV at prime time on a Saturday night too (well, the back of my head did, stood at the counter asking him for a bacon sandwich).

Still haven’t got a clue :rolleyes:
1615233365107.jpeg

Latest Threads