Tenuous Claims to Fame.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Talking of Jimmy Savile. I get sick of these people slagging him off. We though he was great when he visited us in the childrens' ward, back in the 70s.

You'll be telling me next that he wasn't qualified to do my prostate test.
Tell me. Did he have a hand on each shoulder during the procedure?

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
I made a Miss South Africa cry and pissed off her handlers.

Silly tart rolled up at the skydiving club for a first jump course back in the days it was done on rounds. Saw everyone fussing over her and asked her who she was. when she said 'Miss South Africa' I told her to stop talking shit and tell me he real name so we could put it on her certificate.

Turned into a bit of an argument and she ended up in tears because I reckoned she didn't look anything near what she claimed to be. Her handlers lost it and asked for someone else to train her.

A mate and myself at another skydiving club made a Miss South Africa wazz herself by setting off a firework mortar six feet behind her. She later married another mate who met her at the club that night and later killed himself in a Pitts Special showing off.
In SA or uk

I sung "I would rather be a paki than a jock" in the NAAFI at Ballykelly in 1981-ish, the Argyll's were in residence at the time and I went to ground for a while until it blew over. Luckily for me insubordinate Englishmen were low down on the scale at that time. All attention was on hungry Provo's.

Last edited:

JackSofty

Old-Salt
Who remembers the black girl with enoooooormous boobs on the television programme OTT (the late night version of TisWas) who always took her bra off at the end but, by then, was sooooo far away from the camera that, squint as much as you wish, one could see nowt.
Her (professional) name is (was) Cookie and is a total sweety. I have had my head between those magnificent crackers on a number of occasions. Good girl and thank you.
And so to bed....

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Who remembers the black girl with enoooooormous boobs on the television programme OTT (the late night version of TisWas) who always took her bra off at the end but, by then, was sooooo far away from the camera that, squint as much as you wish, one could see nowt.
Her (professional) name is (was) Cookie and is a total sweety. I have had my head between those magnificent crackers on a number of occasions. Good girl and thank you.
And so to bed....

I remember a black girl who worked in the Sgt;s mess at Airport Camp in 1980, shaved head and cheap blowjobs that felt somehow wrong because of the lack of hair...I think she was called "Sugar"

JackSofty

Old-Salt
I remember a black girl who worked in the Sgt;s mess at Airport Camp in 1980, shaved head and cheap blowjobs that felt somehow wrong because of the lack of hair...I think she was called "Sugar"

And so to bed....

She was in another show, cable tv I think with as my addled brain recalls , Paul Ross. Dammed if I can remember the detsils though

Thanks to Wolvo ex Punk for filling in the gaps in my memory

Last edited:
And so to bed....

I think you have the wrong programme. OTT was early evening viewing. Kookie was on the James Whale Show around midnight or later on Fridays or Saturdays, mid-90s. She is in a video with rock band, Cathedral.

I’ve just remembered, my mum had a letter from Anna Neagle confirming an afternoon tea invite had been cancelled at mum’s request due to unforeseen circumstances. I wonder what the value of that would be now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
paddyplanty The NAAFI Bar 36
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 174
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 271

Latest Threads