Tenuous Claims to Fame.

After the very small gig in Winchester too many years ago John Otway and his band had a few in the bar with the last alkies of the small crowd and I. Really Free.

Dunno, I still can’t find out who Ronnie Pickering is.
Missus has been to Hull today with the coven from work. I wasn't invited. TF. She didn't see him. Bit of a wasted journey then?

syrup

LE
Adams got a mate (female of course) of mine up the duff many moons ago.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

One of the lads in in Cyprus when the Arsenal team where on tour and came into one of the boozers.

Who are you
Me?
Yeah
Tony Adams
What do you do then?
I'm Arsenal and England captain
I thought you was that bloke of the TV
Which one? Do you mean me?
Spender - that Geordie detective (Jimmy Nail)

Mr Adams was saved from further mischief by Paul Merton taking an unplanned dive off the pool table when his legs went.

JackSofty

Old-Salt
So you think the Cheeky Girls aren't a pair if slappers? I've got the contact details of the daughter of a former Nigerian oil minister who has a few million dollars she needs to get over to the UK. If you're that gullible interested.
Not today, thanks. I’ve just invested all of my cash in a Russian gas/oil project which is a dead cert’ winner and a timeshare in Karachi.

JackSofty

Old-Salt
Once met Morrissey,in Manchester he's a ******* idiot
My mate Stephen owns the basement flat in Chelsea when Morrissey had the top flat. We always had fireworks in the tiny garden every year and I once sent up a rocket that bounced off the boundary wall, shot through an open window and exploded in the tax exile’s kitchen.

JackSofty

Old-Salt
Another minor claim to fame of mine is I went to the same school as Les Mckeown of The Bay City Rollers fame, he was a year ahead of me in school. He was actually not a bad guy.
My mate Val was a principal character in the musical theatre tribute to the Rollers ‘Shang-a-Lang.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
paddyplanty The NAAFI Bar 36
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 174
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 271

Latest Threads