Tennis

Andy Murray-Do you care?

• Cmaaaaaaaaan Annnnnnnddddyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good to see a Brit do well

• Brit if he wins Jock if he looses

• Don't giva a fook-hate tennis

• Andy Who?

• Total voters

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Couldn't give a fcuk. I think the bloke is a bit of a cnut to be honest.

I think he's not that bad - his "Pub Landlord" persona is rather amusing.

I can't understand why this boring shite dominates the airwaves for two bloody weeks each and every summer. It's a minority sport, FFS! Are they going to block book our tellies to show Pro-Celebrity Aardvark-Wrestling? I think not! So why do we have to listen to the endless dribbling about backhand smashes and long lobs.

OK, maybe that's not so bad when the Russian birds are on...

I still remember his "Any one but England" jibe. He's a foreign player same as Sampras et al. Stuff him.

Tennis, like all racquet sports frankly, is for loners and egomaniacs. Oh and puffs. Especially that puff Murray, who I suspect of being secretly English. And an egomaniac.

Now rugby, there's a man's sport!

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
DemsMaShoes said:
I still remember his "Any one but England" jibe. He's a foreign player same as Sampras et al. Stuff him.
Could not agree more! Ha bloody ha indeed. Cnut! :D

After watching his come back from 2 sets down on Monday I suddenly forgave his knobishness and even thought he was looking rather English like! Then this afternoon he played like a limp dick with little or no effort losing in straight sets to Nadal. He's a knob again the Jock twaaaat.

pompey said:
DemsMaShoes said:
Are you in 1993?
No but I've got a long memory. I thinkl he's a c**t.