Tennis

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by devexwarrior, Jul 2, 2008.

?
  1. Cmaaaaaaaaan Annnnnnnddddyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

8.3%
  2. Good to see a Brit do well

10.4%
  3. Brit if he wins Jock if he looses

12.5%
  4. Don't giva a fook-hate tennis

54.2%
  5. Andy Who?

14.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do we care, are we arrsed-you choose

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Couldn't give a fcuk. I think the bloke is a bit of a cnut to be honest.

3. I think he's not that bad - his "Pub Landlord" persona is rather amusing.

4. I can't understand why this boring shite dominates the airwaves for two bloody weeks each and every summer. It's a minority sport, FFS! Are they going to block book our tellies to show Pro-Celebrity Aardvark-Wrestling? I think not! So why do we have to listen to the endless dribbling about backhand smashes and long lobs.

OK, maybe that's not so bad when the Russian birds are on...

5. I still remember his "Any one but England" jibe. He's a foreign player same as Sampras et al. Stuff him.

6. Are you in 1993?

7. tennis one of the dullest sports to watch imo :roll:

8. Tennis, like all racquet sports frankly, is for loners and egomaniacs. Oh and puffs. Especially that puff Murray, who I suspect of being secretly English. And an egomaniac.

Now rugby, there's a man's sport!

9. Hopefully it will all be over this afternoon,and we can forget it all until next year.

10. Isn't his Grannie from Newcastle?!

11. Wimbledon does two things; entertain old people who are too decrepit to change the channel, and ruin TV schedules.

12. In the words of Nelson Muntz;
    "Ha Ha"

13. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Could not agree more! Ha bloody ha indeed. Cnut! :D

14. After watching his come back from 2 sets down on Monday I suddenly forgave his knobishness and even thought he was looking rather English like! Then this afternoon he played like a limp dick with little or no effort losing in straight sets to Nadal. He's a knob again the Jock twaaaat.

15. P.S. I'd tag team his mum and girlfriend and go through his brother to get to them....