Tennis Totty

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ethel_the_Aardvark, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As Wimbledon approaches, how about a reminder of some of the sporting eye candy that will be on display. Sadly, most of the attractive ones are crap and get knocked out early leaving only the munters to make it to the later stages. I will start it off with one of the less well known ones; the rather lovely Miss Simona Halep from Romania.

Attached Files:

2. Enjoy them while you can! She's stated she's going to have breast reduction surgery because they 'get in the way'!!!
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

NOOOOOOO! She can't do that it's immoral. The petition starts here.
  4. There ought to be a law against that kind of thing - surely a crime against nature? :( :( :(
  5. Never mind
    Personally I still have a (not particularly) soft spot for Maria Sharapova :)
  6. Hoochie likes, you just know what you would have to shout after a session bumping uglies with her "New balls please!"

.... Already getting my coat ...
  7. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached Files:

8. Oh my sweet fkn jaheesu. Now I have to go....... back later. Wheres the tissues?
  9. My Goodness the woman is blessed its a crime against nature to tamper with those
  10. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Maria Sharapova:

Not as well endowed as our Romanian friend above, but definitely deserving of a place in this thread!
  11. Another who may struggle to keep her balance when stretching forwards

Attached Files:

12. I never really took to tennis, after all it was all butch lesbians when I was at that impressionable age, perhaps I should give it a second go?
  13. all the Armies in Europe should join together to ensure that no

breast reduction is carried out
  14. STOPPIT d'you hear? stoppit! (dont stoppit) Arghhh. Fuck being in a place like this. That photo of the camels toe from the rear...... where's that box of tissues again? Whens me flight to Thailand......?