Tennis Totty

As Wimbledon approaches, how about a reminder of some of the sporting eye candy that will be on display. Sadly, most of the attractive ones are crap and get knocked out early leaving only the munters to make it to the later stages. I will start it off with one of the less well known ones; the rather lovely Miss Simona Halep from Romania.

Attachments

Enjoy them while you can! She's stated she's going to have breast reduction surgery because they 'get in the way'!!!

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Swiss_Toni said:
Enjoy them while you can! She's stated she's going to have breast reduction surgery because they 'get in the way'!!!

NOOOOOOO! She can't do that it's immoral. The petition starts here.

Swiss_Toni said:
There ought to be a law against that kind of thing - surely a crime against nature? :( :( :(

Never mind
Personally I still have a (not particularly) soft spot for Maria Sharapova :)

Hoochie likes, you just know what you would have to shout after a session bumping uglies with her "New balls please!"

.... Already getting my coat ...

Oh my sweet fkn jaheesu. Now I have to go....... back later. Wheres the tissues?

Mongo said:
Maria Sharapova:

Not as well endowed as our Romanian friend above, but definitely deserving of a place in this thread!
STOPPIT d'you hear? stoppit! (dont stoppit) Arghhh. Fuck being in a place like this. That photo of the camels toe from the rear...... where's that box of tissues again? Whens me flight to Thailand......?

Ethel_the_Aardvark said:
Swiss_Toni said:
There ought to be a law against that kind of thing - surely a crime against nature? :( :( :(
Reminds me of a Scrubs episode...

"I gotta go now; they're doing a Breast Reduction, and I have to get up there and STOP them!"

- The Todd. :D

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer