Tennis Grunting

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wag Tail, Jun 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sat watching or should I say listening to Cibulkova and Sharpapova playing at Wimbledon. Sharpapova is making the wierdest howling gunting noises I've ever heard. It honestly sounds like she's about to fill her knickers. Now I've made some ladies make some odd noises (usually screams or just a plain get off no / fuck off!!) but I was wondering;

1. Why do women who play Tennis need to grunt and squeal?
    2. Why is it mainly the women?
    3. Is tennis better than being on the job?

Anyway answers on a post card, I'm afraid it's finally got to me so I'm off for a thrap

2. The answer is that they've got a dildo permanantly jammed up their fanny set on vibrate.

3. HHH

HHH LE

Do what I do, Hit the mute button, I don't need to hear them, seeing them is enough for me to have a wank!!

4. I reckon if the players are allowed to grunt then so should the spectators, that'll soon shut the twats up. It's gamesmanship pure and simple. It's a sport which seems to attract droves of tosspots anyway- both players and fans. The only decent game I've seen was that one played by Terry Thomas in School for Scoundrels.

5. It's because female tennis players are attention seeking whore. Burkas should be mandatory for womens tennis. I am in it for the sport not the fanny.

6. Harlan Ellison said, "The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."

You prove half of his theory.

Now find a toilet and get your face in it you cunt!

7. Fixed it for you.
    You're still a mong though, or a wind up in it for the long haul. Good drills if that's the case.

8. Not even sure we need the women there at all.None of them can play tennis properly.Just a sop to the PC brigade.

9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

they did topless darts so why not topless tennis :)

10. bifity biff biff
    fatfuckingmongfingersaswell.

11. Only queers watch tennis anyway. It's fucking shite.

• Like Like x 3
  12. You like hearing grunting as balls get hit? Wierdo.

13. tennis is one of the few games that is as boring to play as it is to watch. would be better played using golf balls.

14. T hey are just letting each other sample their orgasm screams...............for later on after the shower and apraisal, or so I,m reliably informed.