• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tennis coach goes down

2 yrs 9 mths fairly random sentence.

Sounds like she may enjoy it there though. Never had any teachers/coaches like this was I was young.

I'm jealous

in_the_cheapseats said:
Except this time she'll be the bitch. Just as Male prisoners have a code of conduct, I don't think women prisoners like kiddy fiddlers either.
An interesting point Cheaps. There hasn't really been the same sort of outcry about this as there would have been if it was a bloke who had groomed a girl.

At the end of the day (apart from getting dark) she's still a kiddie fiddler!

Reminds me of one of my favourite lines from a Daily Telegraph obituary, the one for Steve Rubell, co-founder of Studio 54 ("He was unmarried"):

"Rubell enjoyed his time in prison at Montgomery, Alabama ..."

Arghh I consider a little Rug Munching as an essential part of the diet. You have to get your fibre where you can. She is little short of a paedophile!

She'll have to break as many rules as possible once she gets inside, the last thing she'll want is an early release.

Latest Threads