Tennis coach goes down

If this prison is anything like that shite in 'Bad Girls', she'll have a cracking time.

Except this time she'll be the bitch. Just as Male prisoners have a code of conduct, I don't think women prisoners like kiddy fiddlers either.

2 yrs 9 mths fairly random sentence.

Sounds like she may enjoy it there though. Never had any teachers/coaches like this was I was young.

I'm jealous

in_the_cheapseats said:
Except this time she'll be the bitch. Just as Male prisoners have a code of conduct, I don't think women prisoners like kiddy fiddlers either.
An interesting point Cheaps. There hasn't really been the same sort of outcry about this as there would have been if it was a bloke who had groomed a girl.

At the end of the day (apart from getting dark) she's still a kiddie fiddler!

Reminds me of one of my favourite lines from a Daily Telegraph obituary, the one for Steve Rubell, co-founder of Studio 54 ("He was unmarried"):

"Rubell enjoyed his time in prison at Montgomery, Alabama ..."

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Lesbian Goes down I salute you sir :salut:

Vampire to a blood bank springs to mind

Arghh I consider a little Rug Munching as an essential part of the diet. You have to get your fibre where you can. She is little short of a paedophile!

She'll have to break as many rules as possible once she gets inside, the last thing she'll want is an early release.