Tennis coach goes down

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aloysius, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If this prison is anything like that shite in 'Bad Girls', she'll have a cracking time.
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Except this time she'll be the bitch. Just as Male prisoners have a code of conduct, I don't think women prisoners like kiddy fiddlers either.
  3. 2 yrs 9 mths fairly random sentence.

Sounds like she may enjoy it there though. Never had any teachers/coaches like this was I was young.

I'm jealous
  4. An interesting point Cheaps. There hasn't really been the same sort of outcry about this as there would have been if it was a bloke who had groomed a girl.

At the end of the day (apart from getting dark) she's still a kiddie fiddler!
  5. A pair of chebs on 'er though....
  6. Reminds me of one of my favourite lines from a Daily Telegraph obituary, the one for Steve Rubell, co-founder of Studio 54 ("He was unmarried"):

"Rubell enjoyed his time in prison at Montgomery, Alabama ..."
  7. Isn't that, that got her in trouble in the first place.
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Lesbian Goes down I salute you sir :salut:

Vampire to a blood bank springs to mind
  9. So she's going down for going 'down then'
  10. Arghh I consider a little Rug Munching as an essential part of the diet. You have to get your fibre where you can. She is little short of a paedophile!
  11. She'll have to break as many rules as possible once she gets inside, the last thing she'll want is an early release.
  12. So she won't be sleeping with you then.
  13. did she wear her little tennis skirt, i hope she did.
  14. maybe she should wear that as her prison uniform?