• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tennent ?

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just wondering what ever happened to these vehicles, i remember using them once or twice in NI in 2001. I'm pretty sure Tennent was the name of them, they looked like American armoured safe wagons.

They were a darn sight better than snatches, so maybe these would be a better option to do our "hearts and mind" patrols in.

Good point, since a lot of saxons and snatches left Kinneger in autumn 2003 to go to Telic.

They either got held in Province or were discretely shipped to the mainland for future use.

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer
I reckon this could be a solution to the snatch problem, any other takers on this ? There probably sat in some ABRO yard rusting. :evil:

Latest Threads