Tenerife

Discussion in 'REME' started by GDav, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To the three guys who met my business partner in Tenerife last week (one who had been ripped off by a brass) - he thanks you for the crack and says you are a credit to your cap badge.

His wife still hasn't forgiven him for staying out til 4.30am with you though LOL.

2. Things have changed since my day. We used to get them home 5 minutes before they had to get up for first parade! Then we would go off for a beer breakfast.

3. My business partner isn't a squaddie and there is no first parade in Tenerife so that probably accounts for it.

4. Gdav spent christmas in tenerife and loved it, my 22 years is up soon and im moving to spain( Tenerife) any tips, and can you tell me what work there is there for plumber, tilers if any? as thats what iv'e been retraining as for the last 2 years.

5. I wouldn't know mate, I've only been once. My business partner goes regularly though and has friends there, both Spanish and UK. I'm sure he would be delighted to speak with you if you want? I'm not sure how much he could help but I know he'd tell you anything he knew.

I'm also positive in my own mind that the trades you mention would be in big demand.

If you want to talk with my colleague PM me and I'll give you a number to ring.